致寫博客一周年的日子

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2022-12-04 07:11:38 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9949 bytes)

2021124號的那個冬天的夜晚,坐在床上寫了第一篇博客《傻狗兒的故事》。 緊接著又寫了《久遠的二姨往事》。 投出去後不久,想要再修改一下,已經被放在了首頁,無法再修改了。 這是我初次嚐試在文學城寫中文。

很久以來其實很少去看中文網站。 因為開始寫中文的東西,也就開始關注別的博主,他(她)們的文章。 其中特別喜歡看博主《三步兩橋》的遊記。 許多出門看世界的人,都行走在《一個人的朝聖》路上,一定是一種獨特的體驗。

2019年的夏天,因為大學入學的紀念活動,第一次寫了高考回憶的文章。這其中的掙紮和不適,又多次被返回修改的過程,卻激起了我寫中文的熱情。 

後來開始注意那些能夠打動我心的雜文隨筆散文。中文裏在表達一種意境美的時候,未必一定要用非常奢華的語言,這是我們母語的一個優點。當然其它語言也都會有同樣的特點,隻是我們很難能夠做到像中文一樣。

寫遊記,雜文,隨筆,推薦音樂,歌曲。它們都與那一天的故事,事件,感悟穿叉在了一起,讓我想要留下一些記憶。看到它們,會聯想到當時的場景,在那個瞬間裏的故事。

不知道這樣的熱情會持續多久,今天回頭看看一年的時間,陸陸續續地寫了175篇小故事,隻當是一種經曆,留在這裏。

[To the first anniversary of blogging] On that winter night on December 4, 2021, I sat on the bed and wrote my first blog "Story of a slowing thinking cousin “ , Immediately afterwards, I wrote "The Past of the Long-ago Second Aunt". Shortly after submitting, I wanted to modify it again, but it was placed on the home page and could no longer be modified. This is my first attempt to write Chinese in Wenxuecity.

For a long time, I seldom visit Chinese websites. Since I started to write Chinese things, I keep to pay attention to other bloggers, his (her) articles. Among them, I especially like to read the travel notes of the blogger "Three Steps and Two Bridges". Many people who go out to see the world walk on the road of "A Pilgrimage", which must be a unique experience.

In the summer of 2019, because of the anniversary of celebrating when we were starting the school, I wrote an article about the memories of the college entrance examination for the first time. The struggle and discomfort, and the process of being returned and revised many times, aroused my enthusiasm for writing Chinese.

Later, I began to pay attention to those essays, and prose that could touch my heart. When expressing a kind of artistic conception in Chinese, it is not necessary to use very luxurious language, which is an advantage of our mother tongue. Of course, other languages shall have the same characteristics, but it is difficult for us to be like Chinese.

Write travel notes, essays, recommend music, songs, they are all intertwined with the stories, events, and sentiments of that day, making me want to leave some memories. When you see them, you will think of the scene at that time, the story in that moment.

I don’t know how long this kind of enthusiasm will last. Looking back today, I have written 175 short stories one after another. It is just an experience and I will stay here.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

讚你堅持用雙語寫作,跟你學了不少,橋姐的旅程多多少少的影響了這裏的讀者,很多事雖然小都有意義。 -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 08:45:17

謝謝你的鼓勵。寫雙語的動機是想讓不懂中文的女兒,有興趣讀讀它們。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 09:03:32

準備份手寫的,她可以在你這個年紀的時候讀:) -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 09:07:26

哈哈,還是你想的更遠一些。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 09:30:02

恭喜周年。堅持下去,為自己的黃昏歲月準備一份禮物。(友情提醒,一定要自己備份,不能確定文學城的壽命會不會比我們更長)。 -三步兩橋- 給 三步兩橋 發送悄悄話 三步兩橋 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 08:48:46

是的,我都備份了它們。好的時候,寫東西,是送給自己的禮物,讓我看到它們,會想起曾經的點點滴滴。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/04/2022 postreply 09:05:29

加跟帖:

當前帖子已經過期歸檔,不能加跟帖!