久遠的二姨往事

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2022-11-29 07:45:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7484 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 雞鳴寺過客 ] 在 2022-11-29 08:14:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

說起二姨往事,其實不能夠算著往事,因為我從未見過她,甚至不知道有過她的存在。也隻是最近在老媽無事閑聊中,才得知了曾經的二姨往事。

在那個非常久遠的年代,婚姻常常是兩個家庭,因著某種對等關係,在小孩還沒有出生的時候就可能已經決定了。這樣的婚姻形式,在那個時代裏應該是非常普遍的。

二姨在她出生後不久,外婆家就和同一個鎮上的一家大戶人家的兒子訂下了親家。二姨長的最像外公,也是細細高高的,漂亮的瓜子臉,白裏透紅的潔淨。她的精明幹練的氣質也最像外公,在她小小年紀的時候,除了上學之外,她很早就已經開始做起了自己的生意,積累起了豐厚的嫁妝。她似乎也很認同她未來的婚姻。

有一年在接近春節的前後,外婆準備了豐盛的飯菜,請已經結婚的大姨一家,不知道什麽原因,她們沒來。已經感覺好餓的二姨,自己就吃了起來,不知吃了什麽東西,也許是食物中毒,突然病倒了。在某個中醫郎中的治療中,就匆匆走完了短短的一生,那時候她隻有十幾歲。

二姨的故事發生在解放前。如果她能走到今天,又會是怎樣的結局?

The younger aunt long time ago Speaking of the past of my younger aunt, as the second daughter of my grandmother. I can't actually count the past, because I have never seen her, and I don't even know her existence. It was only recently that I learned about the past of my second aunt during my mother's idle chat.

In that very ancient era, marriage was often two families, and because of a certain equivalence relationship, it might have been decided before the child was born. Such a form of marriage should have been very common in that era. 

Shortly after the aunt was born, my grandmother's family made an in-law order with the son of a wealthy family in the same town. My aunt looks the most like my grandfather, she is also slender and tall, with a beautiful oval face, rosy and clean. Her shrewd and capable temperament is also most similar to my grandfather. When she was young, besides going to school, she started her own business very early and accumulated a generous dowry. She also seems to identify with her future marriage.

One year, before the Spring Festival, my grandmother prepared a sumptuous meal for the married aunt's family. For some reason, they didn't come. My second aunt, who was already feeling very hungry, ate by herself. She didn't know what she ate, maybe it was food poisoning, and suddenly fell ill. During the treatment of a Chinese medicine doctor, her short life was hastily completed, and she was only a teenager at that time.

The story of the second aunt happened before the new China. What would happen if she could make it this far?

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

太漂亮能幹的姑娘,老天爺不留在人間。 -清漪園- 給 清漪園 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/30/2022 postreply 08:30:19

哈哈,留在上帝身邊。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 12/01/2022 postreply 07:42:09

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!