在冬天裏的夜話

來源: 雞鳴寺過客 2022-11-21 14:17:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (12163 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 雞鳴寺過客 ] 在 2022-12-09 20:11:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

冰天雪地裏的夜晚,如果有一爐幽幽燃起來的火紅的壁爐,讓熱浪慢慢彌漫開來;如果又碰巧遇到一群可以隨意的人在一起,熱烈的詞語,在空中飛舞盤旋,慢慢地走遠了,不久又回到了原點。一定是一件非常愜意的事情。

其實我們不必去在意彼此間的看法,無論對與錯,好與壞,紅與黑,都不重要,重要的是你可以擁有自己的東西,別人無需刻意去改變它們。在隨意的時刻,讓每個人都有一份抒發情感的舞台,無論有沒有人為此喝彩,都會是很精彩的演出。

在冬天裏的夜話。。。

[Night Talk in Winter] On a snowy night, if there is a flaming fireplace faintly burning, the heat wave will slowly diffuse; Lovely words hovered, walked away slowly, and soon returned to the original point. This must be a very pleasant thing  to experience in the night of winter.

In fact, we don't have to care about each other's opinions. It doesn't matter whether it's right or wrong, good or bad, red or black. The important thing is that you can own your own things, and others don't need to deliberately change them. At relief moments, let everyone have a stage to express their emotions, no matter whether there are people applauding for it, it will be a wonderful performance.

Night talk in winter. . .

【生活裏的小秘蜜】在平淡生活裏,常常會想起曾經那些平淡的時光裏,那些微不足道的小事,它突然會觸動了你內心。

在南京讀書的時候,周末就常常會去姑姑家過周末,這似乎成為了一種習慣,當時沒有覺得特別,常常還會帶一些東西回去繼續獨自享受。

直到有一天,看到要離家的Lucy,很自然地會裝少量的東西,帶回去品味的時候,才意識到自己那個時候,是有多幸運,卻從未表達過我的感謝。

生活裏一定裝滿了很多小秘蜜,其實有時候我們需要讓她們知道我們的感受,無論是家人,還是朋友。

[Small secrets in life] In ordinary life, I often think of those insignificant little things in those ordinary times, which will suddenly touch your heart.

When I was student in Nanjing, I often went to my aunt’s house to spend weekends. This seemed to be a habit. I didn’t think it was special at the time, and I often brought some things back to enjoy it alone.

Until one day, when I saw Lucy who was leaving home, she would naturally pack a small amount of things and bring them back to taste. I realized how lucky I was at that time, but I never expressed my gratitude.

Life must be full of little secrets. In fact, sometimes we need to let them know how we feel, whether it is family or friends.

【在那些被遺忘的地方】在我來這裏讀書的早期時候,出於學語言的目的,選擇了幾個晚間節目,一直看了很久。其中的《Cheers》是我喜歡的節目之一,尤其喜歡演員Kirstie Alley,她是一位非常有特色的漂亮女演員,嗓音是沙啞,幽默搞笑的那種人。 後來眼見著她漸漸老去,如今離我們遠去,我還是挺喜歡她的。

[Memories In Those Forgotten Places] When I came here in the very early period of long time ago, for the purpose of learning the language, I chose a few evening shows and watched them for a long time. Among them, "Cheers" is one of my favorite shows, especially the actress Kirstie Alley. She is a very distinctive and beautiful actress with a husky voice and a humorous kind of person. Later, seeing her getting old and now far away from us, I still like her quite a lot.

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

雙語,好文字。 -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2022 postreply 14:20:11

謝謝 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2022 postreply 14:29:51

謝謝 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2022 postreply 14:29:53

你最近去哪玩了嗎? -燕然山- 給 燕然山 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2022 postreply 14:23:30

冬天一般都不出去。 -雞鳴寺過客- 給 雞鳴寺過客 發送悄悄話 雞鳴寺過客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/21/2022 postreply 14:29:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!