《What a Wonderful World 多麽美好的世界》
(玩個現代版的重譯名:紅塵美濃!)
網上有許多這個歌曲視頻
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cAaB-JBSzQ
I see trees of green........ red roses too
放眼望去,樹綠瑰紅
I see'em bloom..... for me and you
為你為我,花開萬重
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
獨自思量:紅塵美濃!
I see skies of blue..... clouds of white
放眼望去,天藍雲融 (注1)
Bright blessed days....dark sacred nights
白日福照,黑夜神聖
And I think to myself .....what a wonderful world.
獨自思量:紅塵美濃!
The colors of a rainbow.....so pretty ..in the sky
七色彩虹,美跨長空
Are also on the faces.....of people ..going by
行人來往,華貴雍容
I see friends shaking hands.....saying.. how do you do
握手寒暄,情切由衷
They're really saying......i love you.
一言一語,博愛意濃
I hear babies cry...... I watch them grow
初聞嬰啼,再見長成
They'll learn much more.....than I'll never know
學海無涯,焉知其能
And I think to myself.... what a wonderful world.
獨自思量:紅塵美濃!
Yes I think to myself .......what a wonderful world.
是啊,獨自思量:紅塵美濃!
(注1:此處我作弊了。英文的意思是“天藍雲白”,但實在找不到發音和"-ong"一樣或近似既形容白色又能和韻的漢字了。黔驢技窮了,拿個形容明亮、和煦的“融”對付了。)有哪位好心人高手給個字,您就是我的“一字之師”!先謝謝了。)
,