冰枝

本文內容已被 [ biaochen ] 在 2014-03-02 16:16:40 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

 


冰枝 Icicles


飄塵


思華 譯


2014-02-08

我醒了。看見窗外一幅奇異的景象:

I wake and see a strange sight outside the window:

光禿禿的樹枝椏上,透明的冰枝成行;

On the bare tree branches, transparent icicles in parallel;

它們垂著頭,側著臉龐,迎擊著風霜,

Bowing their heads, turning their faces aside, against the wind and frost;

是那麽冰晶玉潔,讓人眩目,迷惘!

So crystal clear that they blind, mesmerize!

冰枝!我真的很想知道你的前世今生,

Icicles! I want to know your past and current lives,

究竟是樹枝的情人,還是它們的仆人?

Are you the branches' lover, or their servants?

你這樣悄悄地而來,擁抱寒冷的枝頭

You come so quietly, hugging the cold branches,

這可是為了純潔的愛,還是冷酷的恨?

But is this out of pure love or cruel hatred?

見吧!冰枝!當明天的春花開滿枝頭,

So long, icy branches! Until tomorrow, when spring flowers shall bloom,

垂掛在綠葉上的會是你幸福的淚珠;

and when they shall hang on green leaves, and be your happy tears,

窗外的櫻花會再窺探我慵懶的綠窗,

Cherry blossoms will then pry my window with lazy green,

新蕾的溫馨會讓我遠離冰雪的冷酷!

The warmth of sunrays will keep me away from the cruelty of ice and snow!

我知道。前世的冰枝不是樹枝的仆人

I know. You were no servant of the branches,

成行的冰枝冷凝著一顆的純潔的愛心!

Icicles! Yours was a pure love frozen to the branches!




更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

感到譯得不錯!難得還注意了韻腳。 -曲未平- 給 曲未平 發送悄悄話 曲未平 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2014 postreply 11:44:04

回複:感到譯得不錯!難得還注意了韻腳。 -biaochen- 給 biaochen 發送悄悄話 biaochen 的博客首頁 (69 bytes) () 03/01/2014 postreply 15:30:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!