試譯Emma Lazarus的'The New Colossus'

本文內容已被 [ zhazhaba ] 在 2014-01-13 04:22:36 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.





試譯Emma Lazarus的"The New Colossus"


新的巨像 "The New Colossus"

埃瑪.拉紮勒斯 Emma Lazarus

迥異那古希臘巨漢 肆無忌憚, Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
腳跨海陸 征掠 從這頭到那端;With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
此時此地 日落潮漲 港口高站 Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
一位偉岸女性 擎炬 燃燒烈焰 A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
火炬 一如封存閃電 發光璀璨, Is the  imprisoned lightning, and her name
背井離鄉者之母親,她名彰顯。Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
巨手燈塔 閃亮 歡迎世界仰瞻;Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
慈目俯瞰良港 雙子城水接天。The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“古舊大陸 盡可延其浮華盛宴”  "Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
她啟默唇 向著彼岸發出呼喚:
“請交給我你那些人--貧困 疲倦, With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
不堪擠軋 胸懷呼吸自由渴念 Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
運悲命乖 與你塗岸富饒無緣。The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
送我他們 無家可歸 風暴翻船, Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
高舉燈盞 我在這金色門戶期盼!” I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"




請您先登陸,再發跟帖!