definition of your value

回答: 德國 HG 剩女的自我認知之路 (ZT)色大膽小2012-10-28 16:51:55

i know this is not your original post, it is a ZT. what i want to say to the original author-the girl who wrote this article is:

1) your value is not and should not be defined by what men and/or others say. they can say you are worth 10,000, 15,000 or 8,000. that doesn't mean a thing.

2)using "Er Nai" or "Xiao Jie" as examples, it is NOT a good analogy.. if you are not pursuing that type of roles, why compare yourself with people in that categories? it is like comparing orange and apple.

3)beauty and youth is an asset, no deny of that. but your education, career, life experience, your family, your culture all play a part, an important part. All should work together and sometimes they compliment each other and compensate each other.

4)this orginal author sounds very insecure. her self esteem and self assessment is based on what her "Friends" -the American man and the Germany man said, and her view toward herself changed based on the comments they made.

所有跟帖: 

I totally agree with you -衝色- 給 衝色 發送悄悄話 衝色 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/29/2012 postreply 16:58:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!