more

來源: noso 2012-10-19 11:46:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2083 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ noso ] 在 2012-10-23 00:15:36 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: I never like this whorenoso2012-10-19 11:42:12
Liberal celebrities want all of the adoration that social media engagement has to offer -- but none of the accountability that actual engagement requires. For the Hollywood elite, it's "do as they say, not as they tweet." But actress and outspoken Obama campaign co-chair Eva Longoria learned a hard lesson this week on Twitter:

Conservatives online are mad as hell and aren't taking it anymore.

On Tuesday night after the second presidential debate, Longoria shared a "retweet" from one of her 4.4-plus million followers on the micro-blogging network. "I have no idea why any woman/minority can vote for Romney," the message read. "You have to be stupid to vote for such a racist/misogynistic tw*t." (I'm editing the vulgarity for family newspapers, but the tweet's foul reference to a woman's reproductive organs was neither censored nor disavowed by Longoria on her Twitter timeline.)

On Wednesday morning, the editors at Twitchy.com, my Twitter curation/aggregation site, captured and saved Longoria's retweet for posterity. Conservative minorities and women raised their voices. A representative sample:

Wrote Diana Yellow (@navajochic): "I don't appreciate u call'n me stupid. Ur ignorant, selfish and stupid urself! I'm a Romney/Ryan voter, I'm female and a minority."

Becky Gonzalez (@nanabec2) tweeted: "You can vote with your lady parts -- I'll vote with my lady smarts. VOTE ROMNEY!!!"

Melissa (@melissaDiva) responded: "So @EvaLongoria b/c I am a woman and support @MittRomney I am stupid? Your comment is disgusting and disrespectful to women. Shame on you."

Mayelin de Villegas (@mayelinddv) informed the starlet: "I am Hispanic. I am very informed on all issues. Will be voting for Romney and proud to say it."

After Twitchy.com called attention to the Obama campaign co-chair and "War on Women" propagandist's backhanded swipe, she tried to cover her tracks by deleting the message. But Twitter and Twitchy are forever. On Thursday morning, the panicked actress launched into damage-control mode -- and made matters even worse.

所有跟帖: 

回複:more -noso- 給 noso 發送悄悄話 noso 的博客首頁 (3362 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 11:48:04

美國本來就是基督教國家,現在是本末倒置 -noso- 給 noso 發送悄悄話 noso 的博客首頁 (83 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 11:51:43

同意. 美國這幾年被08搞的,真有些亂. -rourou777- 給 rourou777 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 11:53:28

美國這幾年被08搞的真有些亂? Bush還不夠亂?! -老忽叔叔- 給 老忽叔叔 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 22:20:35

Bush+GOP把美國整成幾乎大蕭條,還不夠?! -老忽叔叔- 給 老忽叔叔 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 22:21:54

沒錯。這個國家治療精神病 -林起立- 給 林起立 發送悄悄話 林起立 的博客首頁 (109 bytes) () 10/19/2012 postreply 12:08:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”