取消 iTalkBB 非常昂貴?

來源: halfdummy 2012-10-08 11:57:37 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (8052 bytes)

取消 iTalkBB 非常昂貴?到期然後取消呢?

http://www.complaint.tv/italk_bb_do_not_use_italk_bb_as_your_phone_company_carrier-1771.html

Posted by docrob44 on 10/22/2008
iTalk are trying to rip me off. I had them for 3 months but cancelled in April because they overcharged me. They now say my cancellation was rescinded "externally" and are now trying io get over £500 from me for 6 months calls, when I was the only person in the house, and I am a man of few words who makes very few calls. BE WARNED EVERYONE HAVE NOTHING I REPEAT NOTHING TO DO WITH iTALK THEY ARE SCAM AND RIP OFF MERCHANTS WHO WILL RESORT TO ANY SLY DECEITFUL MEANS TO SCREW MONEY OUT OF PEOPLEE!

Posted by camp_00 on 04/23/2009
DON'T BE RIPPED OFF BY ITALKBB!!!

The voice quality of ITALKBB is interrupted all the time, pretty bad compare with Skype. Tech Support troubleshooting is ineffective. Toll Free Phone Numbers they provided in China and Taiwan never work.
ItalkBB's customer service is truly horrible. You would feel like talking to a machine. Email replies from ITALKBB are cut and paste terms and conditions and never answer my questions specifically.

I really regret that I use ITALKBB!!! I wasted lots of money with this stupid company.

Posted by bali_bajwa81 on 07/24/2009
italkbb is fraud company, first they give you one month free as a trial, but once you activate their service they never cut their connections and continuously charging you from credit card, if you contact their customer service they never answer you, if by mistake they pick up your phone then after listening to your problem then they would say ok after two minute we will call you, but you never get their call.
italkbb is nothing but a trap, trap to steal your money.

Posted by huip on 08/28/2009
ItalkBB is the worst company I have ever seen in telemarking. Their people just keep harassing people without any shame.

Their sales keep calling me all the time with different people from different areas. Sometimes they called me evey single day from different people with different caller IDs. sometimes the same person call me twice daily because they forgot they already called me earier that day, and then called again.

Every time I got their phone call, I told them that I have registed with no call list and ask them to remove my phone number from their calling list. However, they just keep calling me as usual.

So I told the caller their phone calls are harassment and it is against the law. But they ignore my waring and keep calling.

iTalkBB callers are the most shameless people I have ever seen and heard.

I was not a iTalkBB customer and I will never be their customer because I got enough harassment from them. I want to stay away from them as far as possible.

Sometimes, when I talked with my local friends on the phone and the phone line quality was really bad, they told me they are using iTalkBB line.

I want to write my bad experience here to tell people BE CAREFUL with iTalkBB!

Posted by cutechu29 on 09/10/2009
I have used iTalkBB for around 1.5 month, haven't have any big problem with it regarding the billing since I read from their flyer and website that only the 29 countries on the list are free for unlimited, obviously, I will need to pay for those calls that are not related. You can find the information pasted below:

http://www2.italkbb.com/bb/enu/enu_plan_6.asp#bottom
Except for US, Canada, China, Singapore and Hong Kong, calls to mobile phones in other countries are not included in this unlimited plan. Unlimited calls to special services are not included.
Calls within the 50 states of continental US, Alaska, and Hawaii belong to the US unlimited long distance calling service. Overseas US territories such as Puerto Rico, Guam, and US Virgin Islands are not included, click here for the rates.

Since I need to call the Taiwan cell a lot, and am aware of it's not included in the UNLIMITED calling, so I just check their website, it's only 9 cents per min for calling the Taiwan cell phone which is not too bad, just like the price you get from using phone card. Also I call their customer service number several times, the waiting time is way shorter and way easier to talk to a real person compare to AT

Posted by cutechu29 on 09/10/2009
sorry, I meant to say 1.5 year.

Posted by julietchen on 10/07/2009
I used italkbb for 2 months and had many problems.
My friends and business partners are all very upset with me that I chose
such poor-quality phone company. At first I ignore their complaints, a constant, loud noise, which sound like someone is pressing the keyboard.
I did not know the extent of the disturbance until my fried, whom I recommend to take italkbb as the phone carrier, called me. It was so loud that it hurts my ear.
We called the tech department they said the problem is from our home network - a highspeed, cable network, which could not have
been the problem. We talked to the Customer Care department, they asked: what do you want me to do?
Do not use ITALKBB. They should be sued for fake adertisement. No matter how many free stuff they give you it is still too expensive, becuase the quality is terrible.

Posted by pad100 on 03/19/2010
Italkbb.com charged to my credit card without my authorization after the original contract expired. I complained to them but they would not refund me the money saying that I still had their equipement. I agreed to return the equipment to them but they are so sneaky to dock two months service charges that I did not even use it.

These poeple are crooks. Their services are poor. Their signlas are lousy. They are dishonest. They speak English that I hardly uderstand. Do not use their services. You will be better offto call use a deep discount calling cards or Skype.

Posted by kegram25 on 12/15/2010
SCAM!!!

1.They charge you however they want since they have your credit card.
2. You don't know your plan changed because they never notify anything.
3. They never refund you on their mistakes, if it's your mistakes, they charge you more.
4. You need to pay $400 after canceling the service 1) a late fee $59.99 for not returning in 15 days after cancellation 2) $300 for not receiving the device even you sent the package to them.
5. They make up thousands of lies for not receiving the device in order to charge you $300.

Posted by yinglu0901 on 02/23/2011
they are a scam, stay away

Posted by slkld on 06/22/2011
i received five sales calls in one day. when I complained politely in the end, the saleslady said "you are lucky that you've received only five calls." what a shame.

所有跟帖: 

偶取消了,不昂貴 -RedRaider- 給 RedRaider 發送悄悄話 RedRaider 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 13:22:30

為啥要取消呀 -電泡- 給 電泡 發送悄悄話 電泡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2012 postreply 13:47:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”