It is the same thing.

來源: ZoyaWashington 2012-08-04 13:53:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1638 bytes)
回答: 白人集團指得不是公司星星2012-08-03 13:01:03

It is simple if you look at what is needed in both places. You need to have a agenda/idea you can sale, then build a team of people and get enough money to get it done.Run for office in US is not something for a weak heart. 

Succeed in a cooperation is the frist step.It gives you a chance to find out what material you are made of. Have you heard of a phase called "bite the bullet"? Can you "bite the bullet" without whine the big time?

This discussion is not getting off the track. Most of the peopel here misread NoWorry's intention. He is not against Chinese or China in any way, he is just disappointed with the negative attitude exhibited by Chiness community. I know nothing about him, but it is clear to me his intention is to get people's attention. Well he succeeded in getting the attention, but failed to get his message cross.

I think the attitude in Chinese community here is the typical "Glass half empty" attitude. Most of people whine about discrimination of all kinds, few talks about what we can do to change it.Yes, there is discrimination, and life is not fair, and you are a victim of some unfortunate events, what do you want to do with it? The answer to that question defines how good you are, and who you are. Keep saying we can't get into main steam won't get you anywhere. This is where "bite the bullet" attitude comes in. What we should do is bite the bullet then find a way to make things better for ourselves. No matter how many times bad things happen, tomorrow is another day.

HTH

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”