林書豪披露擇偶標準,網上傳言女友不實 (圖)

來源: 看風景 2012-03-01 11:54:01 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4360 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 看風景 ] 在 2012-03-01 12:07:05 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

林旋風橫掃全球,創造多項記錄。

林出名以後,傳言很多女性想與林約會。每場比賽都有一些女粉絲高喊想嫁林,或舉標識牌示愛。流連於體育界的女“名人”卡戴柵,據說請林的隊友甜瓜之妻安排與林的約會。

紐約郵報記者專門就這個問題訪問了林書豪。林沒有遮掩,而是直言說出自己尋找女友的標準。林說他沒有女友,也沒有與卡翠柵約會。下麵是林的擇偶標準:

首先,她會真的愛上帝,是一位虔誠的基督徒,然後是,樂於助人,願為其他人服務,有幫助弱勢的願望,願意做很多社會工作。 。 。很好的個性,好相處,低維護(沒有很多要求)等。

這裏有一些向林示愛的圖片。
http://www.jeremylintastic.com/jeremy-lin-bio/jeremy-lins-girlfriend.php

紐約郵報記者專門就這個問題訪問了林書豪
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/303131/20120222/jeremy-lin-girlfriend-new-york-knicks-linsanity.htm

What everyone really wants to know is, what is Jeremy Lin looking for in a girlfriend?

The New York Post’s Steve Serby sat down with the superstar to ask him a few personal questions, including the many marriage proposals he receives from fans each game.

“How many marriage proposals have you gotten in the last two weeks?” asked Serby. “I don’t know,” said Lin. “It just depends --- you mean including Twitter and signs and stuff? – I don’t know,” he said laughing.

Lin told The Post that he does not have a girlfriend at the moment, but there are some particular qualities he is looking for in a partner.

“First she would really love God and be a faithful Christian, and then after that, I think, a desire to serve other people, to help with the underprivileged, do a lot of social work . . . great personality and easy to be around. Someone that’s definitely chill, low key, low maintenance,” he said.

Jeremy Lin surely has his pick these days. The 23-year-old bachelor has a slew of female fans eager to be “the one.” Each game, hoards of women dedicate signage to the Knicks star. “Will you be my Va-LIN-tine?” read one hopeful’s sign on Valentine’s Day. Another more risqué sign read, “Jeremy, I want you LINside me.”

After rumor spread that he and Kim Kardashian were going to go on a double date with Carmelo Anthony and his wife Lala Vazquez, angry, jealous girls took to Twitter to voice their anger. “Kim K tryna get a date with Lin.. Man this broad need to kick rocks," wrote Korey Crawford. "Kim k smell Jeremy Lin new York money all the way from LA Smh" wrote ❤HER.

On Sunday, Lin was confronted about the rumors. When asked if the date will, in fact, happen, the Knicks point guard denied it. “I’m not that type of guy,” said the Harvard graduate.

Will Jeremy Lin find the “faithful Christian” girl he has been waiting for?

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• 葡萄牙景色絕美的風景區 Sintra 
  • 西班牙葡萄牙自駕遊(11):西班牙千年古都,令人驚豔的托萊多
  • 西班牙葡萄牙自駕遊(10):西班牙千年古都,托萊多的清晨
  • 如果薄熙來與習近平競選,兼談薄熙來為什麽會墜落
  • 西班牙葡萄牙自駕遊(9):犧牲將士穀,塞戈維亞,阿維拉
  • 所有跟帖: 

不是說被鳳姐相中了嗎? -祖傳中醫688- 給 祖傳中醫688 發送悄悄話 祖傳中醫688 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 12:04:33

相中有神麽用?你相中風姐了,不是也沒戲? -abc321123- 給 abc321123 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 12:37:39

中醫被WPC相中 -ghost_in_shell- 給 ghost_in_shell 發送悄悄話 ghost_in_shell 的博客首頁 (32 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 12:53:36

胡扯,我們是互相相中的。還有很多細節你不知曉。。。 -王平常- 給 王平常 發送悄悄話 王平常 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 13:08:13

這事兒咱倆兒知道就成了,把甜蜜藏在心裏吧 :) -祖傳中醫688- 給 祖傳中醫688 發送悄悄話 祖傳中醫688 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 13:17:06

老早老早得舊聞了。林書豪就想找個女教友。 -用戶名被占用了- 給 用戶名被占用了 發送悄悄話 用戶名被占用了 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 03/01/2012 postreply 12:10:40

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”