Xi is the new leader of China

10 years have passed since Mr. Hu Jingtao became president of China. In 2012, Mr. Xi Jinping will become China’s new president. White House is once again having a discussion of the new leader in China.

Characters: Barak is the President; Hillary is the secretary of the States; Bill No. 1 is the former President; Bill No. 2 is the President’s Chief of Staff.

(In the Rose Garden of the White House)

Hillary: Mr. President. China will have a new president this year.

Barak: Who is the new leader of China?

Hillary: No, Hu will be retiring. Xi (she) is the new leader of China.

Barak:  Who is she?

Hillary: No, Hu is Hu, Xi is Xi.

Barak:  I know Hu is a guy. Now will they have a female leader in China?

Hillary: No, Xi is a guy too.  

Barak:  She is a guy? Who is he?

Hillary: Yes. Hu is a he.

Barak:  I know Hu is he. Then who is She?

Hillary: No, Hu is Hu, Xi is Xi.

Barak:  You just said She is a guy?

Hillary: Yes. 

Barak:  How dare you say she is a guy! If she is a guy, then I will be a lady.

Hillary: No, I am a lady, you are a guy.

Barak:  Then why you call she is a guy?

Hillary: Because Xi is a guy!

Barak:  How do you know she is a guy?

Hillary: Because Xi was married, Xi has a wife.

Barak:  Does China also approve same sex marriage?

Hillary: No.

Barak:  Then why she can marry to a woman?

Hillary: Because Xi is a man.

Barak:  You mean she is a man?

Hillary: Yes sir.

Barak:  I know Yassir is a man, but he is a dead man.  Hu picked she?

Hillary: Yes sir.

Barak:  Let’s forget Yassir, he is dead already. Ok?

Hillary: Ok. In order to know Xi better, I have sent someone to meet him.

Barak:  Mind your grammar, Ms. Secretary of the States! The object pronoun of she is her, not him, Ok? No wonder why I insist education all the time.

Hillary: Ok. I sent Locke to meet Xi.

Barak:  You send a lock? What the hell a lock will do? Too naïve, too simple! We have the most advanced technology in the world, you should send her an iPhone 6.  I am tired of this nonsense. Bill? (He called out.)

Hillary: Sir, we are in the Rose Garden now, not in a restaurant.

Barak:  I am not going to pay anything.

Hillary: Yes, I know the taxpayer will pay for us.

Barak:  No, no. Stop talking about tax, it makes me feel sick.  I just want Bill. Do you know where is my Bill?

Hillary: No. I did not bring cash with me.  If you need money, I can give you my credit card.

Barak:  No, I do not want money. I want the guy, Bill.

Hillary: Oh, I did not bring Bill with me either. He is now being interviewed by my daughter.

Barak:  Bill is looking for a new job? I thought he is happy with me.

Hillary: No, Bill is happy with me! He is loyal to me, while, most of the time. Most importantly, he is not a gay.  He will not be happy with you.

Barak:  Ok, that Bill! Then why is he interviewed by his own daughter? Is he gonna work for her?

Hillary: No, my daughter is now a correspondent for a media. She is responsible for "Making a Difference".  

Barak:While, difference has been made: Your Bill is not my Bill. Here comes my Bill.

Bill: Yes, sir?

Barak: No more Yassir, Please! He is history.Now tell me who won the Iowa caucus?

Bill: Mitt.

Barak: Meat? I though Iowa is famous for its beef.

Bill: Yes.

Barak: Then who won?

Barak: I hate meat.  Beef is juicier and more delicious. So tell me who won the Iowa caucus?

Barak: Ok, meat! But I prefer meatloaf. Oh, probably also a bowl of Rice, and a cup of Kofi. And when you pay the Bill, do not forget to get a receipt! We need reimbursement from the taxpayers.

(Author declaration: this is created for pure fun, no disrespectfulness exists for anyone).

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • Xi is the new leader of China
  • 敬啟
  • 醫學與神學
  • 一個準基督徒的歲末見證分享(續二)
  • 一個準基督徒的歲末見證分享(續)
  • 所有跟帖: 

哈哈哈,誰寫的這傻貼 -evil- 給 evil 發送悄悄話 evil 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/05/2012 postreply 14:19:11

回複:哈哈哈,誰寫的這傻貼 -jiyimobuqu- 給 jiyimobuqu 發送悄悄話 jiyimobuqu 的博客首頁 (72 bytes) () 01/05/2012 postreply 17:12:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!