How to Marry Rich in China

With wealth comes gold-diggers and China now has a bounty of both.

A new school called in Beijing called the Moral Education Center for Women is offering courses in how to snag a billionaire or millionaire. The 30-hours of training, which costs $3,000, teaches them everything from proper make-up application to conversational skills and traditional tea-pouring techniques, according to this Reuters article. They also learn how to read a man’s character and status. (China has yet to launch an equal-opportunity school for male gold-diggers.)

Associated Press

A new school in Beijing is offering courses in how to snag a billionaire or millionaire.The school has attracted 2,800 women.

As one student explained: “I thought to myself, if I can marry a rich man, at least I won’t have any worries.”

The school also serves as match-maker between the gold and diggers. Rich bachelors can pay $4500 for an “introductory fee” to the students.

The approach is refreshingly direct in a country where many women see the surest path to wealth as being down the wedding aisle. The U.S. doesn’t have anything quite like it–despite the plethora of VIP match-making services.

Yet the syllabus for the Moral Education Center seems to lack a few essentials for meeting today’s global super-rich. To me, the school would do well to add courses in:

Auction-Paddle Skills – Anyone who’s anyone in China these days is buying wine, art and jewelry at auction. The wives of the rich should be proficient in paddle raising, lowering, waving and seven-figure math.

Mastiff Management. With prized dogs in China fetching more than $1.5 million, today’s wealthy wives need to understand how to pamper, maintain and effectively maintain canine values.

Polo Couture. Polo (real polo, not the Ralph Lauren apparel kind) is hot in China, especially as a fashion trend among wealthy wives. Argentina recently reached a trade deal with China that includes the sale of large quantities of female polo boots. Since so few women play polo, the get-ups will clearly become the preferred uniform of the Chinese ladies of leisure.

What other courses would you require at Chinese gold-digger school?

有錢就會引來傍大款的拜金女,這兩樣中國現在都不缺。

北京新開的一家名為婦女德育中心的學校正在提供如何傍上億萬富翁或百萬富翁的課程。據路透社(Reuters)報道,該培訓課程共30小時,學費為 3,000美元,傳授從正確的化妝方法到交談技巧再到傳統斟茶技藝的各類知識。這些女性還會學習如何猜測一個男人的性格和地位。(中國還沒有開設一所為拜 金男提供均等機會的學校。)

該校吸引了2,800名女性。

正如一名學員解釋的,我心想如果能嫁個有錢人,至少我就不會有任何憂慮了。

這所學校還充當了有錢人和拜金女的媒人。有錢單身漢可以向學員們支付4500美元的“介紹費”。

在中國這個許多女性將步入婚姻殿堂視為通向財富最可靠途徑的國家,上述方式的直接了當令人耳目一新。盡管美國充斥著VIP婚介服務,但並沒有和中國 類似的學校。

不過,女性修養研修中心的課程表似乎缺少與現今的全球超級富豪結識的幾個基本要素。對我來說,這所學校最好應該增加下列課程:

拍賣舉牌技巧:如今中國的有錢人都在拍賣會上購買紅酒、藝術品和珠寶。有錢人的太太應該精通舉牌、落牌、揮牌和七位數的算術。

照顧馬士提夫犬:珍貴犬種在中國的價格能達到150萬美元以上,如今的有錢太太們需要知道如何悉心照料、保持以及有效地保持狗狗們的價值。

馬球裝:馬球(真正的馬球,並非拉夫 勞倫(Ralph Lauren)的馬球時裝)在中國很熱,特別是在有錢太太們中間是一種流行趨勢。阿根廷最近與中國達成了一項貿易協定,其中包括銷售大量女式馬球靴。由於 玩馬球的女性少之又少,因此馬球裝束顯然會成為中國女士偏愛的休閑製服。

在中國的拜金女學校你還會要求有哪些課程?

所有跟帖: 

看過類似的報道,那些女學員長的不怎麽樣 -Teaparty- 給 Teaparty 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2011 postreply 12:35:32

那得怪學校沒開整容部門 -二忽悠- 給 二忽悠 發送悄悄話 二忽悠 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2011 postreply 12:40:24

好注意,要修理,就要全身修。。。。 -Teaparty- 給 Teaparty 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2011 postreply 13:00:31

還有床上功夫。。。 -Teaparty- 給 Teaparty 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/21/2011 postreply 13:01:31

如果需要讚助,可以授予讚助商榮譽陪練教師,一下讚助就來了 -二忽悠- 給 二忽悠 發送悄悄話 二忽悠 的博客首頁 (33 bytes) () 07/21/2011 postreply 13:35:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!