回複:About 78% claimed to be Christians in 2008 in US.

回答: About 78% claimed to be Christians in 2008 in US.SJSharks2011-05-05 14:25:27

I did not like people to use the word God to justify what they did. But I have no problem with using the expression God in traditional context such as reciting historic documents or displays religious symbols in historic buildings; I view it as part of the heritage.  I couldn't agree with extremests who want to even abolish the use of Christmas just because they don't believe in Christianity. Deity worship is an essential part of all culture heritages, people always believe in something and use it as their living guidance, such as communism.   if we American feel obligated to honor Muslim world of their view of God, or Chinese of our view of dragon decendent, why is it not ok to respect the fact that the majority of the people in this country believes in God, one form or another. As long as the doctrine of any religion doesn't superpass the secular law, I am fine with living in a Christian society although I am not one myself.

所有跟帖: 

Most people in this country , religious or otherwise, -SJSharks- 給 SJSharks 發送悄悄話 (450 bytes) () 05/05/2011 postreply 15:44:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!