停車位

來源: huangcai 2011-04-30 19:08:06 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3639 bytes)
當我初次搬進新家時,左右兩邊的鄰居都挺好的。但是右邊的鄰居添了新生兒,增大到了六口之家,搬到更大的房子裏了。這樣一對年輕的夫婦帶小男孩搬了進來。

他們有很多的拜訪者,他們每次都把車停在我的私人車位。我不在乎這,隻要我下班回來我有地方停我車。

但是事態變糟糕了,很多次我下班回家,我家門前停了陌生人的車。我很不情願的軀殼他們的門讓他們移車。每次我都禮貌的告訴他們客人的車因該停在客人車位,客人不了解,主人可以提議下。但是他們一點都不管。這種現象持續著。

我開始在那些陌生車前窗前留條子,告訴他們社區規定。左邊的鄰居告訴我右邊的鄰居清潔工也瞎在他們的車位,她也留了條子。我們可以直接喊拖車把陌生人的車拖掉。

一次我回家從車裏走出,女主人的母親喊住我,理直氣壯的對我說我的房子的主人,一個老的俄國人答應她停在我的私人車位,考慮到她的方便。莫名其妙,我心想。我說我在她女兒搬進他們房子前就買了/搬進了我的房子。我就是房主,不知她在說誰。然後她軟了下來,問我她能不能停在我的車位。我跟她說,社區規定客人的車子因該停在客人停車位。而且房子末端,4-5個車位外有空的停車位,她可以停在那。

對於很多自私的人,別人的好意都是應該的。我現在想想人真的不能太好,被別人占便宜。

Both side neighbors were great when the time I moved in my house. Then my right side neighbor's family size growing into 6 and they moved out for a bigger space. Then new couple with a young boy moved in.

They have a lot visitors, baby sitters, house cleaners, kids from previous marriages, ex partners, parents...and park cars in my parking spaces. Every house is assigned limited space for parking when the house is bought. I don't mind if someone parks car in my parking space as long as I have the space to park my car when I drive back from work.

Then the situation got worse, many times when I drove back home and couldn't find the place to park my car and had to knock their doors to request them to move the cars away. Each time I also told them that there are plenty of guest parking spaces not far from the house and it would be great they inform their guests. They seemed never considered. One time their guest car parked so close to my car and my car was scratched so heavily when it was pulled out. I got really upset.

So whenever I saw their cars were parked in my parking space, I left a printed note on the windshield. My left side neighbor told me the same bad experience too. She later told me that we could call towing truck to tow the unknown car on the private parking space.

One time the woman’s mother stopped me when I just walked out from car and righteously told me that an old Russian man, the house owner of my house told her that she could park at my parking space for her convenience. I told her I bought/ moved in my house long before her daughter moved into theirs, there was no such person. Then she asked me if she can still park her car in my parking space. I told her, it's better for her to park her car in the guest parking lot or an parking space in front of the end unit which is most time empty.

A lot of obnoxious people take others' niceness as granted. I now think it is not good to be too nice.

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>
  • 停車位
  • Assateague island Chincoteague Island, Virginia
  • 美國女同胞
  • What a catch
  • 所有跟帖: 

為啥寫個中英對照的捏? 你可貼個牌子" Private Parking", 不行再加個"TOW AWAY" -布哈林- 給 布哈林 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2011 postreply 19:18:11

是啊!直接跟鄰居說就好了。何必讓自己不爽. -SJSharks- 給 SJSharks 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/30/2011 postreply 21:14:10

我的鄰居每次都把自己的車堵在陌生車後麵,讓車主主動上門道歉,挪車. -meigui- 給 meigui 發送悄悄話 meigui 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/01/2011 postreply 10:10:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”