回複:學琴與學中文

來源: thinkagain 2011-01-21 13:54:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1844 bytes)
回答: 學琴與學中文紫色海洋2011-01-20 13:43:39

Amy actually hired people to teach her daughters to learn Mandarin for 4 to 5 hours a day. Her love toward her daughters and her passion toward chinese culture are evident throughout her book. Here is what she wrote.

>Maybe the only thing different I did is that I always had a babysitter or student speaking in Mandarin to them every day, for at least four to five hours, including weekends, because I wanted my girls to be bilingual. (I wanted my daughters to learn from native Mandarin speakers, because my own native Chinese dialect is Fujianese [Hokkien], and my Mandarin accent is terrible.)

I highly respect her after reading her entire book. She is very honest, straightforward and passionate woman. Even she can not speak Mandarin, her daughter can speak 100 chinese mandarin words at the age 2 or 3.

Her book also talks about her recollection of her mother’s description of “Japanese soldiers holding her uncle’s jaws open, forcing water down his throat,’’ 

She indeed loves China and took her family to visit china several times. She is so proud of chinese culture and her chinese heritage.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”