我記憶力還不錯,她三歲半母親車禍去世。她確實在車上

回答: 為啥悲催?出事啦?她母親車禍?heka2024-09-18 13:18:53

On June 29, 1967, Mansfield was in an automobile accident on a stretch of U.S. Route 90 between New Orleans and Bay St. LouisMississippi. The accident ripped off the top of the car, instantly killing Mansfield,[15] her boyfriend Sam Brody, and the driver. Asleep in the back of the vehicle, Mariska, then three-and-a-half years old, was left with a zigzag scar on one side of her head. Her brothers, Miklós and Zoltán, escaped with minor injuries. After the death of their mother, the three siblings were raised by their father and his third wife, Ellen Siano.[16][1] Hargitay dislikes comparisons with her famous mother and, at age 18, said, "My dad was Mr. Universe, so it would be fun for me to be Miss Universe".[17] Hargitay has said that the early loss of her mother left "a hole in my life that won't ever be filled. I will never get over it. I will always be a girl who lost her mom".[15] Hargitay's father died in September 2006 from multiple myeloma in Los Angeles, California, at age 80.[18][19]

所有跟帖: 

不知說啥好:( -heka- 給 heka 發送悄悄話 heka 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/18/2024 postreply 13:23:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!