看看油管下評論,你不孤獨,這還是wp轉播的

來源: 一笑拉 2023-03-24 12:54:29 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (101292 bytes)
回答: 不讓人把話說完不地道外鄉人2023-03-24 12:49:22
Allie Niner
Can someone please tell me why Congress won’t let Mr Chu actually ANSWER the questions he’s been asked? This is giving me a headache!

deer god
goes to show how messed up the system is when the people in charge dont know how basic internet connection works

DDD
This whole hearing did nothing to present any evidence against TikTok (there isn’t any since most allegations are based on fear of what COULD happen). Instead, it showed the world how weak and insecure the US has become, and how most of our elected officials are too old/ignorant for the modern age and no longer representative of their constituents. If TikTok had 150 million active users in the US before the hearing, it now has 150 million plus 1 after the hearing, because I really need to install and try it to see what the fuss is all about (and I’m 50)!
Read more

Bryant
As an American Citizen, I don't think this conversation should have been lead by these dinosaur congressmen. This conversation should be lead by the national security agency, by real, fluent, young technology experts. From what I gathered, this is not about data collection, but about how the american government cannot control anymore the information the american population sees. Feel free to share you opinion.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”