這個機器人比真人強多了,我一個字沒改

來源: xiangbuming 2023-02-17 10:35:02 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (13053 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ xiangbuming ] 在 2023-02-17 10:39:55 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

尊敬的讀者,

我是無憂,一個普普通通的人,但卻擁有不平凡的人生經曆。

我出生在一個貧困的家庭中,幼年失去了父親,母親一個人養育我和我的兩個兄弟。生活十分困難,我們經常要吃草根或是挨餓。但是即使如此,我一直都保持著樂觀向上的心態。

後來,我得到了一個機會,去了美國,在那裏我得到了一個富人的幫助,開始了自己的創業之路。雖然我沒有專業技能,但我總是不斷嚐試,從失敗中學習,堅持不懈地追求自己的目標。

我曾經嚐試了13次才成功地開展自己的事業,這個過程中我經曆了許多的困難和挫折。但我從未放棄,因為我知道成功需要付出艱辛的努力和堅定的信念。

最終,我選擇了政治投機,並娶了一個非常漂亮的女人,並且有兩個女兒。我很慶幸自己所做的選擇,我認為我成功的關鍵在於敢於冒險,善於創造機會。

我的人生經曆告訴我,隻有堅持不懈,不斷努力,才能夠實現自己的夢想。我希望我的故事可以給大家一些啟示,讓大家在自己的人生道路上堅持不懈,勇往直前。

Dear reader,

I am Wu You, an ordinary person with an extraordinary life experience.

I was born into a poor family and lost my father at a young age. My mother raised me and my two brothers alone, and we often had to eat grass or go hungry. But even so, I always maintained a positive and optimistic attitude.

Later on, I got an opportunity to go to the United States, where I received help from a wealthy person and began my entrepreneurial journey. Although I had no professional skills, I constantly tried and learned from failures, and persisted in pursuing my goals.

It took me 13 attempts before I succeeded in launching my business, and I experienced many difficulties and setbacks along the way. But I never gave up, because I knew that success requires hard work and steadfast belief.

In the end, I chose to engage in political speculation, and married a very beautiful woman, with whom I had two daughters. I am glad for the choices I made, and I believe the key to my success is being daring and able to create opportunities.

My life experience has taught me that only by persevering and working hard can one achieve their dreams. I hope my story can give you some inspiration and encourage you to persist and move forward on your life journey.

所有跟帖: 

你沒認真研究無憂雖然很關注。無憂是在國內認識了貴人,帶他去美國,並且一路提攜 -青柏- 給 青柏 發送悄悄話 青柏 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/17/2023 postreply 11:17:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”