桃花源主, one question about 量子糾纏

來源: Euro-dollar 2018-11-06 11:25:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2982 bytes)

I am sorry to miss your discusion with huntridge, 魯美麗, and 

Here is a sentence by chezclement:

糾纏中的兩個粒子不管距離多遠,觀察一個會瞬間改變另一個的狀態,速度無窮大,所以稱為EPR paradox.

Please let me start with the above sentence. Assume that we have 糾纏中的兩個粒子. Since they are 糾纏 together, the phase of one particle should tell the phase of the other. Then, we don't need anything else to be an encryption key.  

This is like a story as follows: you are one person and I am the other. We are 糾纏 together and so you know what I am doing and I know what you are doing, but other people don't know our secrets. If this is true, it would be the ideal for people who need to keep an secret. 

Then, why we need encryption key? If we do need it, then it is not 量子糾纏.

I actually know Schrodinger's equation, Feymann-Kac formula and other theoretical things. But I am sure if I am totally wrong in this very applied aspect.

所有跟帖: 

或許可以用“量子糾纏”理論來解析人為啥會做夢? -欣國學- 給 欣國學 發送悄悄話 欣國學 的博客首頁 (90 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 13:31:32

You went too far! I am seriously asking a question. -Euro-dollar- 給 Euro-dollar 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 13:40:29

the word u need is entangled, 看你說英文有種替結巴著急的感覺。 -天方化戟- 給 天方化戟 發送悄悄話 天方化戟 的博客首頁 (62 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 16:16:04

兩個粒子的態偶合在一起,微擾(測量)其中一個粒子的態,會影響另一個的態。但是這個並不是說你不能測量他們的態。 -桃花源主- 給 桃花源主 發送悄悄話 桃花源主 的博客首頁 (1102 bytes) () 11/06/2018 postreply 16:50:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”