這個是真的。不是小孩譯的

來源: wxcfan123 2017-11-10 19:50:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4778 bytes)
回答: 川普外孫女翻譯的貪官2017-11-10 17:20:42

特朗普致辭

PRESIDENT TRUMP: Thank you so much. That was so nice. And this has been an extraordinary few days. President Xi, your generous words. I must say, Melania -- we both want to express our gratitude to you and Madam Peng for the extraordinary hospitality that you've shown us from the moment we arrived in your magnificent country, China.

非常感謝。太棒了。這是非同凡響的幾天。主席,您說的真客氣。我必須要說,梅拉尼婭,我們兩人都想向你和彭夫人表達感謝,我們一踏上你們壯麗的國家、中國的那一刻起,就受到你們非同凡響的款待。

Yesterday, we visited the Forbidden City, which stands as a proud symbol of China’s rich culture and majestic spirit. Your nation is a testament to thousands of years of vibrant, living history.

昨天,我造訪了紫禁城,中國豐富文化和莊嚴精神的驕傲象征。你們的民族見證了數千年生機勃勃的曆史。

And today, it was a tremendous honor to be greeted by the Chinese delegation right here at the Great Hall of the People. This moment in history presents both our nations with an incredible opportunity to advance peace and prosperity alongside other nations all around the world. In the words of a Chinese proverb, "We must carry forward the cause and forge ahead into the future." I am confident that we can realize this wonderful vision, a vision that will be so good and, in fact, so great for both China and the United States.

今天,非常榮幸在人民大會堂接受中國代表團的問候。這一曆史時刻給予兩國極好的機會,可以同全世界其他國家一道,推動和平與繁榮。用一句中國習語說:“承前啟後,繼往開來”。我有信心,我們將實現這一美好願景,這一願景對中美兩國來說都很好,事實上,也很偉大。

Though we come from different places and faraway lands, there is much that binds the East and West. Both of our countries were built by people of great courage, strong culture, and a desire to trek across the unknown into great danger. But they overcame.

盡管我們來自不同的地方,相隔萬裏,但有很多事把東西方連接了起來。我們兩國人民都有偉大的勇氣、強大的文化,不畏危險繼續前行的意願,而且我們克服了困難。

The people of the United States have a very deep respect for the heritage of your country and the noble traditions of its people. Your ancient values bring past and future together into the present. So beautiful.

美國人民十分景仰中國的文明傳承和人民的高尚傳統。你們古老的價值將過去和未來匯集於當下。這太漂亮了。

It is my hope that the proud spirits of the American and Chinese people will inspire our efforts to achieve a more just, secure, and peaceful world, a future worthy of the sacrifices of our ancestors, and the dreams of our children.

我希望中美兩國人民的傲氣將激勵我們為世界帶來和平、安全和繁榮,這一未來是先人用犧牲換來的,也是我們子孫的夢想。

In a moment, we will view a video of my granddaughter, Arabella, reciting traditional Chinese songs and poetry about your country's serene beauty and treasured customs. Our children so often remind us of our shared humanity and true dignity.

此時此刻,我們要看到我孫女阿拉貝拉的一段視頻,她唱中文歌,背古詩,讚頌了你們國家寧靜的美麗和寶貴的傳統。孩子們常常讓我們想到我們共同擁有博愛和真正的尊嚴。

President Xi, on behalf of the American people, I offer this to toast to you, to the people of your country, and to a friendship that will only grow stronger and stronger over many years to come.

主席,代表美國人民,我提議,為您幹杯,為你們國家的人民幹杯,為多年以後將越來越深厚的友誼幹杯。

Thank you. This has been a great honor to be with you both. We very much appreciate it. (Applause.)

謝謝,很榮幸和您二位在一起。我們非常感謝。(鼓掌)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”