Please don't mix domestic and international policy, for any coun

來源: ZoyaWashington 2016-10-08 14:40:33 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1269 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ ZoyaWashington ] 在 2016-10-08 15:19:21 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I commented on China's domestic policy, you immediately swith the subject to US international policy. That is 偷換概念。

Looking a politcal system, the 1st priority is its domestica policy, then the international. Whether US international policy is good or not, it is subject to point of view. However, US domestic policies in general is good. China's problem lies in the domestic policy, which has turned into the biggest road blcok for China's own development.

The ultimate goal for international policy is to create a good environment China itself to prosper and China's international policy has been a plain disaster for achieving that goal.  When I was in high school, our history teacher is 全國特級教師。She talked about the unjust treatment China has received internationally in our history class, we fell so bad that everyone in that class wrote papers saying we wanted to be diplimats growing up to defend China in the international arnea.   Guess what my mother told me about my dream: you don't stand a chance because you were born in a wrong family.

At the end, hugh number of my classmates got into 北大和清華, most of us major in science and engineering.

所有跟帖: 

普世如果對內對外是兩套標準,那麽普啥呢? 這世界有孤立於世界的國內政策嗎? -人在異鄉為異客- 給 人在異鄉為異客 發送悄悄話 人在異鄉為異客 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 15:03:00

See my answer in the post above. -ZoyaWashington- 給 ZoyaWashington 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 10/08/2016 postreply 15:20:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”