I am none of those :)

來源: ZoyaWashington 2016-10-07 14:18:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1157 bytes)

Obama once said, the blacks should have higher standards for themselves. But that idea didn't fly.

Through out US history, Black is not the only minority group that had been subject to terrible discrimination. All other groups managed to get out it with less help from government. How did that happen?

There is a saying, God helps those who help themselves. What it means is,  God can help people to achieve their goals, but can't achieve their goals for them. Ultimately it is up to each individual to decide what to do with their lives.

All the government benefits and the affirmative action rules can help the Blacks to get started, but if the Blacks don't have the convication, the perseverance, more importantly the willingness to do the hard work, those things won't be able change their fate for them.

Changing someone mind and habit is hard but can be done. Obama did it, Russel Willson did it. I think that is the solution to solve the black problem.

I understand I oversimplied the problem and the solution, but that is where I would start from.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”