? 我以最疼痛的方式感受農村 - 雪絨花飄 - 係列二

來源: richman 2016-02-18 06:59:43 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (94112 bytes)

Intimate Portraits of Flint Show Frustration, Fear, Perseverance

“For months we had city officials tell us that it was OK to drink the water. We all had different types of illnesses going on but we never thought it was from the water.” 

Siblings Julie, Antonio, and India Abram collect their daily allowance of bottled water from Fire Station #3. Located on Martin Luther King Avenue, it is one of five firehouses that have become water resource sites in Flint, Michigan.

Barnett-Pierce stands outside Fire Station #3. Harger and Smith prepare to pick up their daily allowance of bottled water at the same site.

“When the water first switched over I remember taking a shower and I’m like, ‘It smells so funny in here,’” Keonna Miles says. “And I remember probably a few months after that I started getting rashes, all around my neck, mainly. My neck would turn a bright red and it would just be stinging and burning and then it would dry up and start getting flakey and just still burning.”

more: http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160209-flint-michigan-portraits-photography-lead/
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”