加拿大網友比較中國和印度。

來源: 薛成 2015-05-19 10:48:34 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2299 bytes)
加拿大網友:

I just took a 3-week road trip in Chinas relatively poor Sichuan and Yunnan provinces, immediately followed by a 3-week road trip in Indias Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh surrounding its capital Delhi. The contrast between the two countries could not have been greater: China has gleaming new highways even in remote mountainous areas, beautiful new urban parks and landscaped streets in even minor cities like Xichang and Miyi that few foreigners have heard of, and no visible abject poverty anywhere urban or rural. India was the complete opposite: congested potholed roads everywhere, homeless people sleeping in roadside tents in cities and villages, and even in Udaipur, reputedly Indias most beautiful city, you cannot walk a few steps in its streets without stepping on cow dung or being run over by a tuk tuk. Not to mention Agra, which is literally an open sewer as soon as you step outside the gates of the Taj Mahal.   

From my personal experience, I have to agree with the author and make the conclusion that he dared not state openly: although we would like to believe otherwise, the Chinese totalitarianism has worked out far better for its people than the Indian democracy.   

我剛花了3個星期的時間,在中國相對較差的四川, 雲南等省自駕遊,緊跟一個3周的自駕遊在印度的拉賈斯坦邦和北方邦鄰近首都新德裏。

兩國之間的差異已經大的不能再大了:中國在即使是很小的城市,如西昌, 米易,都有閃閃發光的新公路,即使在很少有外國人聽說的偏遠的山區,美麗的新城市公園和風景優美的街道,隨時隨地城市或農村你看不到有明顯的赤貧。

印度是 完全相反的:擁擠的凹凸不平的道路隨處可見,無家可歸的人睡在路邊帳篷裏的城市和村莊,甚至在烏代布爾,據說印度最美麗的城市,你不可能走在街上幾步而沒 有踩到牛糞。更何隻要你踏一步就到泰姬陵的大門之外的阿格拉,這就是一個開放的下水道。從我個人的經驗來說,我不得不做出的結論是:中國的極權主義比印度 的民主要強得太多了。
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”