I don't think your statement is true.

來源: ZoyaWashington 2014-07-14 15:50:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1383 bytes)
回答: 中文影響發展,後麵有很多好的文章garylu7932014-07-14 12:07:00

I grewup in China, and Chinese language has never been an obstical for me to learn western technology. It also did not provent me from learning English either, even though I wouldn't call my learning experience an easy one. I can think using either Chinese or English and write freely with both too.

My personal experience learning both the East and the West cultures is,  language introduces little difference in how I think or orginize my thoughts. It is very much dependent on how fluent you are with a language. Chinese maybe a little short on describing new scientific facts and theories, but that is a problem common for all languages. We just to need invent more chinese words and phases for the new findings.

As far as I can understand, there is not a big difference in the doctorines the East and the West preach for either. The major difference that divides the East and the West that I can think of, is what doctorins people choose to follow. Chinese are a bit too flexably in following rules, the boundry of right and wrong is often blurred. The West, on the other hand, are more deciplined in following the rules. The unfortunate true is for every action there is a reaction. Chinese will have to pay for all the mistakes that have made, including both intentional and unintentional mistakes.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”