Being oversea chinese, you need to understand your position.

來源: ZoyaWashington 2014-07-05 10:22:40 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1193 bytes)
回答: 其實最符合華人利益的中國豬九戒2014-07-05 02:14:44
First of all, don't count on any help you may get from Chinese government. In most of the cases, you'd be disappointed. In rare cases, it could land you in more trouble. Just remember, the moment you left China is the moment you are on your own. Freedom is also a double-edged sword. On the positive side, it is your chance to show the world what kind of material you are made of. On the negative side, you are fighting a tough battle of your own. 

Second, you are still obligated to help your fellow country men. We live in a connected world, just mind your own business will not help you in the long run. If you don't want to help, it actually defeats the purpose of going aboard.

In summary, if you want to look the benefit of going overseas from pure business point of view, you are almost guaranteed a loser crown. You get less and pay more.  But I, for one, will ware that loser crown as a badge of honor. I don't regret a bit of the path I've chosen.     

所有跟帖: 

假洋鬼子又出動了,動不動就弄英文。燒包 -掛羊頭-賣羊肉- 給 掛羊頭-賣羊肉 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/05/2014 postreply 19:38:52

燒包?這詞你也會呀!英文怎麽樣?亮一把給大夥瞧瞧!不然讓人家比下去了。 -asiancarp- 給 asiancarp 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 08:00:23

英文比不過你呀,你祖宗不就是說英文的嗎! -掛羊頭-賣羊肉- 給 掛羊頭-賣羊肉 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/06/2014 postreply 20:11:23

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”