那樣理解奧巴馬的話才是斷章取義。看他原話。本意是西方的發展模式是不可持續的。

來源: Sic~semper~tyrannis 2014-06-23 12:02:31 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4356 bytes)
所以如果中國也如此發展,地球將不能承受。當年奧巴馬受采訪的原文在此。

http://www.abc.net.au/7.30/content/2010/s2872726.htm

看上下文,奧巴馬的本意是,美國和澳大利亞(受澳大利亞記者采訪)的現在的模式(對環境和資源的破壞,溫室氣體的排放)是不可維持的。如果中國十多億人也是這樣發展,地球是無法承受的。奧巴馬可從來沒說過什麽不讓中國發展和遏製中國的話,而是全世界所有國家都應該有另一種發展方式。而且奧巴馬的原話是,如果你(記者)去和中國領導人去談,你會發現他們也會立即承認如果十幾億中國人也有象美國和澳大利亞人的生活模式(life pattern 而不是 lifestyle)(在前麵話裏提到的對環境和資源的破壞,溫室氣體等),地球是無法承受的。

不管您是從哪裏看來的,那篇文章的作者才是斷章取義,而且用心險惡。
+++++++++++

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well I would dispute that any two countries can dictate a solution here, we’re going to have to have an investment by all nations in dealing with what I think is a very real problem. Australia has a significant carbon footprint just like we do, and certainly per capita, our two countries have some of the biggest carbon footprints. So we’re going to have to make an effort, I think the Copenhagen accord was progress and by the way Kevin Rudd’s participation in that was critical in helping us move the ball down the field. What we have for the first time is all countries documenting the mitigation efforts that they’re willing to make and that’s extremely significant. We’re going to have to do more though, and I know that both in the United States and in Australia, there is a concern that somehow there is a conflict between economic growth on the one hand and dealing aggressively with climate change. What I’ve been trying to say here in the United States and I would say to the world is that if we focus our attention, our ingenuity, our innovative capacity on transforming from a fossil fuel based economy to a clean energy based economy then potentially we can not only solve the problem of climate change but unleash an enormous amount of economic growth for the future but it’s going to take some time, and there’s going to be some transition and people are understandably resistant. It is always difficult to make big changes like the ones required for climate change in the midst of a very bad economic crisis and we’ve had the worst one since the 1930s. So, I’m confident though that you know ultimately humanity has a way of responding not always as timely as, on as timely basis as we would like, but when we start facing down potential catastrophe, humanity adapts and I think we will this time as well.

KERRY O’BRIEN: DO YOU FEEL THAT YOU ARE MAKING HEADWAY WITH PRESIDENT HU ON THIS FRONT?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: Well you know I think China has an enormous interest in solving this problem. You know if you talk to Chinese leaders I think they will acknowledge immediately that if over a billion Chinese citizens have the same living patterns as Australians and Americans do right now then all of us are in for a very miserable time, the planet just can’t sustain it, so they understand that they’ve got to make a decision about a new model that is more sustainable that allows them to pursue the economic growth that they’re pursuing while at the same time dealing with these environmental consequences. So I think they understand intellectually. Right now though they’re understandable impulse is to say well let’s let the developed countries, the Australias, and the Americas deal with this problem first and we’ll get to it when we’ve caught up a little bit in terms of our standard of living. The point we’ve tried to make is we can’t, we can’t allow China to wait. We have to take responsibility and do what needs to be done, but if emerging countries not just China but also India, Brazil and others are pursuing a path in which they replace us as the largest carbon emitters, that’s not a sustainable practical approach, so we’re going to have to have everybody moving on the same track at the same time.

所有跟帖: 

這段話在奧巴馬的就職講稿裏。 -studyhistory- 給 studyhistory 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 12:16:44

那就把演講裏的這段話找出來給咱們看看唄。讓咱們開開眼。09年就職演講還是13年的? -Sic~semper~tyrannis- 給 Sic~semper~tyrannis 發送悄悄話 (628 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 12:38:19

那就先讓你見識一下OB幾次講話中的一個。看後別對我說:OB沒有揮著拳頭直接開槍。 -studyhistory- 給 studyhistory 發送悄悄話 (133 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 18:03:12

http://www.360doc.com/content/14/0502/14/13124122_373942501.shtm -studyhistory- 給 studyhistory 發送悄悄話 (151 bytes) () 06/23/2014 postreply 18:40:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”