我的行為?

來源: ZoyaWashington 2013-11-01 21:42:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1163 bytes)
What's wrong with 我的行為?It is my opinion that Jimmy Kimmle made a stupid joke. It is insensitive and improper. But that is all it is. I did suggest that there is no need to blow it out of proportion. I understand lots of people here disagree with my opinion. I don't have a problem with it. 

I stand by my opinion no matter how others insulted me, I always replied with reasoning, restrain and respect.  If you say that doesn't make me a 堂堂正正的中國人, tell me what you think makes.

If you think it is my opinion that makes me  less of a Chinese, you just proved my point: you are accusing others for "思想犯罪". 不是文革遺風是什麽?

I understand you are proud of who you are as a Chinese. Please cherish your own image. You are what you standup for. Don't you want the world see you as a Chinese with dignity, compassion, and wisdom? You don't want be perceived as 順我者猖逆我者亡, do you? 

Respect is earned, the more you try to force it upon others, the less you will get. 

所有跟帖: 

你自己怎麽回帖,你搜一下不就有了?JIM話都出口了,你還辯護什麽思想犯罪? -pcy- 給 pcy 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 11/02/2013 postreply 07:07:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”