Behaviour says it all. Symbol isn't much of meanings.

來源: bzonline123 2013-04-04 21:45:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2137 bytes)
Behaviour says it all. Symbol isn't much of meanings.

Don't know what's going on in China these years. Audiences simply saw one poisonous show after another, never stopped till today. From my observation I think there are warning signs need to be mentioned upon China's political layer. I think China's political environment has been poisoned on purpose. No matter how much good efforts someone like me made, they always return with venom, like a viper.

I'm study Bible these days again with many new findings. According to New Testament, John the Baptist called the upper POLITICAL class of ancient Israelis the Pharisees and Sadducees as vipers, a tree didn't produce good fruits and was in danger to be cut down. "Viper" starts with letter "V", by symbol "V" is a female symbol. So "Viper" by symbol a venomous female. John the Baptist is also mentioned by Jesus as coming from Woman. Now our heads are in clouds, a woman produced a great guy name John, while another female was considered as poisonous. This vague understanding of Bible teaching is still obvious till today. Look closely a song name "Lili Marleen" in English version, we see lyrics such as "Surely, tomorrow, you'll feel blue. But then will come a love that's new For you, Lili Marlene". In this song, lili and Mary are combined, and lili was told that Lucifer will be arranged to love her. I think that WWII song told audiences Jewish people will find love in America. Regardless if we know lili is Mary or not, people who carefully studied Bible and related literature know lili isn't simply love, lili can be harmful. Is lili the viper? I don't know, but both have strong negative image.

Now look at the China's political show. Not only being arranged in a way to openly remind audience something negative in it, but also being guided to behave in a negative and poisonous manner. Just like a Viper. Looks like Chinese leaders are quite indulged with this kind of arrangement. Good luck in this way in the future, even though I strongly doubt about it.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”