In yahoo. All comments blamed Cheng and US government.

來源: ojx111 2012-05-03 20:13:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (96067 bytes)

Show your proof.

http://news.yahoo.com/chen-guangcheng-phones-congress-requests-face-face-meeting-205832602--abc-news-politics.html

All I want from Chen is the phone number to Congress. I have a few questions I would like to ask Congress.

13 Replies

• not bitter
    58users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
    not bitter Fayetteville, North Carolina3 hrs agoReport Abuse
    I can't even get a return letter much less a phone call to Congress.
    12 Replies
  • RealAmericanPatriot
    35users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!1users disliked this comment
    RealAmericanPatriot1 hr 41 mins agoReport Abuse
    People in other countries have got to learn that if you don't like your country you change it. We did in 1776.
    11 Replies
  • richard
    9users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    richard Chicago, Illinois2 hrs 4 mins agoReport Abuse
    Anyone could meet him&say their clinton.Blind leading the blind!
    4 Replies
  • LW
    10users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    LW33 mins agoReport Abuse
    Something about this whole story seems off.
  • DILLIGAF
    11users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    DILLIGAF1 hr 15 mins agoReport Abuse
    "You can't just demand to speak to Congress and the Secretary of State. What are you, blind?"
  • dean h
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    dean h Elmhurst, Illinois1 hr 36 mins agoReport Abuse
    I want a face to face with Congress! What are my chances????
    3 Replies
  • ron k
    6users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    ron k Cleveland, Ohio43 mins agoReport Abuse
    I would also like a face to face with Clinton, and I am a taxpaying American who is concerned about my human rights in the U.S.
    1 Reply
  • End Times
    End Times42 mins agoReport Abuse
    WW 3 is comming ---Get ready
    1 Reply
  • 4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    A Yahoo! User Tacoma, Washington54 mins agoReport Abuse
    lots of snide remarks today but consider that our own government is moving rapidly in the same direction, trying to limit or prohibit your rights to comment in any way against the acts of government.
    1 Reply
  • Christopher J
    4users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    Christopher J1 hr 31 mins agoReport Abuse
    Which face?
  • LT
    2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    LT1 hr 1 min agoReport Abuse
    This guy is trouble. It seems like each day he changes his mind and have more requests. He does not even know what he wants. Does he know that he is a nobody to make such huge requests? Fly out of China with Clinton, free law education from the Chinese govt, wants guarantee of safety from the Chinese govt....
    1 Reply
  • jam1
    2users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    jam17 mins agoReport Abuse
    He's tired of working for an American Corp. for $1.50 per hr.
  • not 4 now
    not 4 now36 mins agoReport Abuse
    Chen Guangcheng to get into America do it the right way come through Mexico, Just Climb over the fence......
  • Alex Moore
    Alex Moore Stamford, Connecticut43 mins agoReport Abuse
    this is going to end badly..........
  • B
    B Sacramento, California48 mins agoReport Abuse
    Talking publicly to the news Thanking all the villager who helped him and then worrying about retribution punishment to villagers who helped him. He doesn't seem to be very smart to me.
  • Miami Gulfer
    Miami Gulfer48 mins agoReport Abuse
    Who does this guy think he is making all these demands? He wants a face to face meeting with the US Sec. of State, he wants to call congress, he is disappointed with his treatment by the US government. What's wrong with this picture?
  • Wall St Farmer
    3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    Wall St Farmer50 mins agoReport Abuse
    He is a Free loading slacker that will fit right in the US system.
  • david 3
    david 359 mins agoReport Abuse
    Like any of us are going to give up our spot on the earth for this guy? Yeah, you first.
  • my2cents
    3users liked this commentPlease sign in to rate!Please sign in to rate!0users disliked this comment
    my2cents1 hr 59 mins agoReport Abuse
    He will get it. But you as an average AMERICAN try to get some face time with one of these A-holes we pay and the answer is hell no.
  •  

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”