穀開來的前房東說開來是賢妻良母,影帝該咋辦?

來源: 沐灶 2012-04-19 07:49:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1834 bytes)

洗黑錢那個劇本編了又編沒過關,想用情殺來收場,可是英國人民(房東)不願作假證。

Landlord praises Bo Xilai's accused wife as 'the perfect tenant'
Published: Thursday, Apr 19, 2012, 17:33 IST
By Richard Alleyne | Agency: Daily Telegraph

The British landlord of the Chinese woman accused over the murder of Neil Heywood described her as the "perfect tenant" and said he never suspected her of having an affair with the businessman.
There have been allegations that Gu Kailai, the wife of the purged politician Bo Xilai, and Heywood were romantically involved. One report even suggested that they carried on their relationship while she was living in Britain helping her son to learn English and get an education.
But on Wednesday the former landlord of Gu said he saw only a dedicated mother who often spoke of how much she missed her hu*****and.
Richard Starley, a retired businessman, rented a modest top floor apartment to Gu and her son Bo Guagua above his office block in Bournemouth, Dorset, for just over a year between 1998 and 2000. "She was an excellent tenant. She looked after her son very well," he said.
Earlier reports had said that she had been living there with Heywood and Company House records show she lived with a French architect.
But Starley said he never saw a man with her.
"I worked in reception in the building from Monday to Friday and I saw her almost every day," he said.
"She spoke very highly of her hu*****and and said she wished he could have come over, but he was not allowed. I never saw anyone else with her. I have no information of Heywood - I never heard of him. I'm sure she was not having an affair with anybody."

http://www.dnaindia.com/world/report_landlord-praises-bo-xilai-s-accused-wife-as-the-perfect-tenant_1678094

所有跟帖: 

這兩個版本不都是偉大的英國人民弄出來的嗎? -識途老馬甲- 給 識途老馬甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 07:55:41

政府 != 人民。 我更相信英美國家的人民,不相信英美政府 -沐灶- 給 沐灶 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 08:16:21

那個說穀與洋鬼子“短暫同居”的報道,是政府搞出來的?那不是英國媒體的文章嗎? -識途老馬甲- 給 識途老馬甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 08:17:52

在我這裏別玩這種轉移話題的小把戲,這太賣萌了。你不是說緋聞是政府搞得嗎? -識途老馬甲- 給 識途老馬甲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 08:28:01

洗黑錢那個劇本編了又編沒過關 :) -joshMom- 給 joshMom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 08:00:11

1,不能隨便讓外國(族)人打入高層官員的圈子,這次00漆事件血的教訓 2,若沒有引起 -tttw- 給 tttw 發送悄悄話 (77 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 08:37:46

日不落的大英帝國已死,今天的英國受人操縱 -bzonline123- 給 bzonline123 發送悄悄話 (301 bytes) () 04/19/2012 postreply 16:10:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”