美國國務院發言人Victoria Nuland肯定王立軍的預訂約會 (轉)

來源: tttw 2012-02-09 09:26:59 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3460 bytes)

* February 9, 2012, 9:53 AM HKT

U.S. State Dep’t Confirms Chongqing Gang-Buster Visited Consulate

China Real Time Report

Associated Press
    Wang Lijun

Former Chongqing police chief Wang Lijun, an ally of Chongqing Party chief Bo Xilai, did in fact visit the U.S. Consulate in Chengdu this week, the U.S. State Department said on Wednesday. The confirmation, delivered by State Department spokeswoman Victoria Nuland at a regular press briefing in Washington D.C., comes after rumors spread online Tuesday night that Mr. Wang had tried to seek asylum at the consulate.

Speculation about Mr. Wang’s fate shifted into high gear on Wednesday after the Chongqing government said on Wednesday that Mr. Wang had succumbed to stress and was accepting “vacation-style treatment” — a phrase that quickly transformed into an Internet meme.

According to Ms. Nuland, Mr. Wang had a scheduled meeting with consulate staff this week and later left the consulate under his own power. Here’ are excerpts from the official transcript of the briefing:

QUESTION: I’ve got one on another subject –

MS. NULAND: Please, yes.

QUESTION: — specifically these reports coming out of China that a deputy mayor of Chongqing had sought refuge at the consulate in Chengdu and that there had been an unexpected increase in security personnel around the consulate for a while. What can you tell us about any of this?

MS. NULAND: Well, I think you’re referring to reports about the vice mayor of Chongqing – right – City. So his name is Wang Lijun. Wang Lijun did request a meeting at the U.S. Consulate General in Chengdu earlier this week in his capacity as vice mayor. The meeting was scheduled, our folks met with him, he did visit the consulate and he later left the consulate of his own volition. So – and obviously, we don’t talk about issues having to do with refugee status, asylum, et cetera.

QUESTION: Okay. But – so can you tell us exactly when that meeting took place?

MS. NULAND: I believe – we’re here on Wednesday – I believe it was Monday, but if that is not right, we will get back to you.

QUESTION: Do you have any information about what – have you had any subsequent contact with him? Because there’s some questions about his whereabouts.

MS. NULAND: Yeah. To my knowledge, we have not.

QUESTION: And aside from any possible thing that you couldn’t talk about on asylum can you tell us what he did talk about there? What was the purpose of this meeting?

MS. NULAND: Frankly, I don’t have anything at the moment on the substance of the meeting.

QUESTION: Can you say why you said he used – why you used the term, “he left the consulate of his – on his own volition”?

MS. NULAND: Well again, there has been some reporting to indicate that that might not have been the case, but it was the case.

QUESTION: Okay. The reporting being that he had been forced to leave or that had been dragged out, or –

MS. NULAND: There’s been unusual reporting about all of this. So just to reaffirm for you, that he walked out, it was his choice.

所有跟帖: 

預訂約會應該有官方的備忘錄,與領館談話應該有秘書筆錄。為什麽是逗留“一天”? -tttw- 給 tttw 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 02/09/2012 postreply 09:32:16

外交部的說法應該不是謠傳,“滯留1天後離開。有關部門正在對此進行調查”。 既然要調查,那去領館就不是官方行為? -還是沒筆名- 給 還是沒筆名 發送悄悄話 還是沒筆名 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2012 postreply 09:40:35

王立軍在領館逗留“一天”是等候國安部人員到來接他. -石碑石- 給 石碑石 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2012 postreply 09:59:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”