美國“皇叔”被拘 白宮:與庶民同罪

來源: Sic~semper~tyrannis 2011-09-02 19:02:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4639 bytes)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-14712656

美國總統奧巴馬叔叔在醉酒開車後被捕,他聲稱要給白宮打電話。之後又被發現是非法移民,而被美國警方拘捕。對此,白宮的態度是“皇親國戚犯法與庶民同罪”。大陸網友感歎,“皇叔”亮出了總統的招牌也被抓,我們真得要好好向美國學習。

奧巴馬的叔叔奧尼揚戈.奧巴馬上周因醉酒駕車被警方逮捕,之後又意外的曝出他的非法移民身份而被拘留。

《美聯社》得到的警察報告顯示,奧尼揚戈被捕後,警察問他,是否需要給人打電話為他交保釋金,他說,“我想我要給白宮打電話”。

據報導,奧尼揚戈是一家賣酒的店鋪店員,住在為低收入居民設立的公共福利房,領取殘疾補貼。

奧巴馬總統在回憶錄裏提到過他的叔叔,不過據報導,奧巴馬和他的叔叔沒有聯係過。

對此,美國新聞秘書傑伊.卡尼9月1號表示,白宮預計,對奧巴馬總統的非法移民叔叔被捕一案的處理方式,將和任何移民案件的處理方式一樣。卡尼還表示,總統在手下工作人員告訴他有關情況之前,並不知道這個案子。

奧巴馬叔叔被拘,而白宮宣稱“與庶民同罪”,讓大陸網友感歎,對美國的做法表示向往,希望中共官員好好學學。

有網友說,小警察你不想活了麽?真是膽大包天,竟敢動皇叔?

還有人說:奧巴馬這個總統當的,連我們的村官都不如。

奧巴馬的親戚,你要是在中國你該有多幸運啊,隻要亮出奧巴馬叔叔這張牌,應該吃遍天下啊!

網友還指點奧巴馬的叔叔,應該學學中國的某些人,大喊一聲——我的侄子是奧巴馬!

去年10月發生的李啟銘醉駕撞死河北女大學生案件,引發全中國圍觀。李啟銘在案發現場叫囂的一句“我爸是李剛”一直流傳至今,成為中國“官二代”驕橫的代表。

而繼李啟銘撞人“亮爹”之後,“亮親戚”事件在大陸輪番登場。長春市一名男青年毆打一位女大學生後,高呼“我認識季叔,誰也動不了我”。 另一個自稱是女子網球亞運會冠軍彭帥的媽媽,在過安檢時搧了亞運誌願者兩耳光,並說“我女兒是彭帥”。

而今年6月發生在山西永和縣的“官二代”,喊出“我爸是國法”,恐怕連李啟銘也甘拜下風。

而親戚給自己惹來麻煩的總統,不僅僅是奧巴馬。克林頓總統的同母異父弟弟羅傑.克林頓有酗酒問題,並因為擁有可卡因而在聯邦監獄被關了一年。小布什總統的孿生女兒在2001年因為喝酒而獲罪。

《美國之音》的報導說,一方麵,美國的“皇親國戚”享受不到法外特權,親戚觸犯了法律,總統愛莫能助。另一方麵,親戚出了麻煩總統也許會感到難堪,不過,總統是總統,親戚是親戚,這點美國人是分得清的。

Obama uncle Onyango Obama arrested for 'drink-driving'

Onyango Obama (Framingham police booking photo)
Onyango Obama denies drinking and driving, careless driving and failing to yield right of way

US President Barack Obama's uncle has been arrested on suspicion of drinking and driving, authorities have said.

Onyango Obama, 67, said he would call the White House to arrange bail, after being stopped on Friday in the US state of Massachusetts, says a police report.

A half-brother of the president's late father, he is being held without bail, subject to an immigration order.

Police said the Kenya native was arrested after driving through a stop sign and nearly hitting a police car.

Mr Obama was charged with driving under the influence of alcohol, negligent operation of a motor vehicle and failure to yield the right of way.

'Argumentative'

He pleaded not guilty over the incident in the town of Framingham, about 20 miles (32km) outside the city of Boston.

Framingham police officer Val Krishtal said in a written report that when stopped Mr Obama was slurring his speech and argumentative.

"I explained to him that I narrowly avoided striking his vehicle, and he told me that he did not hear my tyres screeching so I was not being accurate," Mr Krishtal wrote in the report.

According to the report, when taken to a police station and asked whether he wanted to make a telephone call to arrange bail, Mr Obama said: "I think I will call the White House."

Mr Krishtal said Mr Obama had failed several breathalyser tests.

In a court document, US Immigration and Customs Enforcement said it had previously made Onyango Obama the subject of a deportation order.

所有跟帖: 

做了錯事受罰應該,但是一定要減輕處罰,而且就是要讓大家都看到。 -bzonline123- 給 bzonline123 發送悄悄話 (91 bytes) () 09/02/2011 postreply 20:32:18

回複:在中國大陸人絕對是不可能,除非已經下台,像江青一樣 -劉泉- 給 劉泉 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/03/2011 postreply 10:52:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”