Many Cantonese are really concern about the overwhelming

來源: mike71 2011-06-19 15:50:59 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (975 bytes)
回答: 說說咱川籍民工的事兒洲河2011-06-18 23:19:06

presence of outsiders.  They consider them a threat to their way of life, especially in spoken language and life style.

In Guangzhou alone, I think there are over 25% of the population are outsiders.  My brother went back couple years back and he said he could not recognize the city any more.  It is like gold rush town that are filled with outsiders.  Long gone are the slow and elegant life style of the unique Cantonese living style.  Everywhere you go, it is just filled with people in rapid firing and squeeching Mandarin with rude behaviors. Money Money Money, that is all they are there for.  They have no clue about Cantonese culture and are not willing to stop to enjoy the city and to be part of the city.  It is treated just like a place where they can plunder and go home.

I will be surprised if the Cantonese are not annoying by these kind of behaviors and work to reduce these kind of inflow.

所有跟帖: 

Don't agree! -justwandering- 給 justwandering 發送悄悄話 (131 bytes) () 06/19/2011 postreply 21:13:46

Is Cantonese culture to eat animals, weired bird and snakes? -goodpoint- 給 goodpoint 發送悄悄話 goodpoint 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 12:19:03

你去成都看看四川人是怎麽過他們的日子的。 -白癡甲- 給 白癡甲 發送悄悄話 (115 bytes) () 06/20/2011 postreply 20:31:34

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”