另一位在華5年的美國人如此比較中美人權:

來源: 鑫諾2 2011-04-12 20:28:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1661 bytes)
Let's see,

China can arrest and hold without due process, imprison without charges brought forth, torture and execute in secret.

The US can arrest and hold without due process, imprison without charges brought forth, torture and execute in secret. OH YES, This is our patriot act that was written BEFORE 9-11.

I'm an American living in China for 5 years, and I feel much freer than in the US. The police don't lurk and wait for you to make a mistake. You can do just about ANYTHING if you don't hurt others, or if others don't complain about you. The one big no-no is publicly criticizing the government, but the people here know the score. This country has roughly 5 times the people of the US, but a very small fraction of the violent crime. I'm sure there are bad neighborhoods, but I have never felt afraid for my safety to go anywhere, at any time. Sure the government has it's faults, but they don't start wars all over the planet trying to push their agendas on other nations.

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny to note how China is becoming what the US used to be, and the US is turning into the evil place the our gov't used to say China was.

Replies (15)

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”