真TM慫! ZT: 郎朗受訪腸子都悔青了:我真不知道《上甘嶺》

來源: 風急天高 2011-01-25 12:54:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5238 bytes)
郎朗受訪腸子都悔青了:我真不知道《上甘嶺》

NPR    2011-01-25 09:38:23

這兩天朗朗在白宮彈上甘嶺插曲的事件在發酵,全國公共廣播電台(National Public Radio,簡稱NPR)就此事采訪了朗朗

A hot question buzzing on the Internet in China this week is this: Did the Chinese-

born pianist Lang Lang mean to send a pointed message with the song he played at the state dinner at the White House last Wednesday.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

BLOCK: The song is called "My Motherland." It was written for a Chinese movie about the Korean War from 1956.

(Soundbite of song, "My Motherland")

(Soundbite of film, "Battle on Shangganling Mountain")

(Soundbite of music)

Unidentified Woman: (Singing in foreign language)

BLOCK: The film portrays the war as a triumph over U.S. imperialism and has been used as anti-American propaganda. But I when I reached Lang Lang today, he said he had no idea about any of that.

Mr. LANG LANG (Pianist): The truth is, I only know this piece because it's a beautiful melody. And, actually, I played many times as encore before because it's, artistically, it's a beautiful piece. I never thought about, you know, and I never knew about anything about, you know, the background.

BLOCK: Well, some people, as you know, on blogs in China, are seizing on this, saying that it was a moment for a world famous pianist to sort of drop a note of nationalism, of Chinese nationalism into the States here.

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, that's the last thing I want to do because, first of all, you know, I grew up as a teenager in America. I mean, I studied at Curtis. And I feel both China and America is my home. And, you know, I have a really wonderful emotions towards American people. And I have a lot of my great friends, my teachers, are all from here.

So for me, you know, to be invited to play at White House is a great honor. And especially, you know, to play for president of my homeland and also the country which I live, which is America. So, I only wanted to bring the best, you know, of the music melodies. And that's it, you know. I am absolutely say it from bottom of my heart that, you know, I think music, it's a bridge between our cultures.

BLOCK: The song that you played, in the movie, in the "Battle on Shangganling Mountain," which came out in 1956, it is a very nationalistic song and it...

Mr. LANG LANG: You know, I never know about that movie. I just learned it afterward. It's like, 1956. This is when my mother was two years old. I mean, this is 55 years ago. And when I grew up, I only hear this as a beautiful melody. That's it. And this piece is very popular as a traditional Chinese song.

BLOCK: I've been told that this song is a favorite at karaoke bars.

Mr. LANG LANG: Yeah. I mean, it's just, you know, it's a song that, like, everyone in the Chinese world knows about the melody. You know, I mean, that's the truth. I mean, I choose it because its beautiful melody. I have this connection through the melody. It's a really beautiful melody.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, what were your - how did you react when you heard that in China, on the Web, people were adding meaning to this choice thinking you were sort of thumbing your nose at the United States in some way? What did you think?

Mr. LANG LANG: I feel very sad. You know, I very sad. And, you know, and I must say, disappointing. Because, you know, as a person, what I'm trying to do, and what my missions are, you know, making music. And, you know, I'm very honored that people inviting me to play in those great events and to connect us to classical music and to music, to Chinese music and to American music, to, you know, to world music. And once, you know, people use it as a political issue, that makes me really sad because I am a musician. I'm not a politician.

BLOCK: Well, Lang Lang, it's good to talk to you. Thanks very much.

Mr. LANG LANG: OK. Bye-bye.

BLOCK: The pianist Lang Lang talking about the song, "My Motherland," which he played at the state dinner for Chinese President Hu Jintao at the White House last Wednesday.

http://www.npr.org/2011/01/24/133187969/Pianist-Lang-Lang-On-His-Controversial-Music-Pick

所有跟帖: 

重要的是無知被當成了無畏 -風急天高- 給 風急天高 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:09:02

幾天前這樣說是要被群毆滴 -十二月黨人- 給 十二月黨人 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:26:06

道理是這樣,可架不住上綱上線 -十二月黨人- 給 十二月黨人 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:44:39

沒有《我的祖國》, 還是會有《上甘嶺》 -xinliji- 給 xinliji 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 16:33:37

挺好..越混亂月好... -都是國人- 給 都是國人 發送悄悄話 都是國人 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:23:33

J20剛出來那鎮子大家的大無畏的懷疑精神都哪兒去了,這新聞明顯是PS的BS -fkcom- 給 fkcom 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:43:20

做都做了,至於如何說很重要嗎? -雜音-- 給 雜音- 發送悄悄話 雜音- 的博客首頁 (509 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:48:22

到這份上還扯這些沒用的!還智慧!? 越描越黑! -風急天高- 給 風急天高 發送悄悄話 (37 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 10:59:41

越描越黑!沒錯! -雜音-- 給 雜音- 發送悄悄話 雜音- 的博客首頁 (58 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:04:00

回複:越描越黑!沒錯! -風急天高- 給 風急天高 發送悄悄話 (70 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:05:43

回複:回複:越描越黑!沒錯! -雜音-- 給 雜音- 發送悄悄話 雜音- 的博客首頁 (18 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:08:06

回複:回複:回複:越描越黑!沒錯! -風急天高- 給 風急天高 發送悄悄話 (38 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:10:50

是不是他說的不重要,反正他不能高喊打到美帝國主義吧?! -雜音-- 給 雜音- 發送悄悄話 雜音- 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:11:08

“you know”是口頭語,很平常。 -走石飛沙- 給 走石飛沙 發送悄悄話 走石飛沙 的博客首頁 (132 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 23:52:12

看來他是挺懊悔的,原指望他會說這首曲子是和平向往曲,會向全世界推廣呢 -xinliji- 給 xinliji 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:17:58

他就是個彈琴的, 曲子好聽就行了, 人家還要在中美兩國混飯吃啊. -jianxinjie- 給 jianxinjie 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 11:18:30

郎朗在為今後的錢途著想, 幾乎活無輪次, 算一算他用了幾個"you know" ? 心理學 -老骨董- 給 老骨董 發送悄悄話 老骨董 的博客首頁 (20 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 13:24:46

回複:郎朗在為今後的錢途著想, 幾乎活無輪次, 算一算他用了幾個"you know" ? 心理學 -blueage16- 給 blueage16 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 15:41:26

他也是“保八”指標文化的產物,在精神上,與藝術家是無緣的。 -紐倫堡的回聲- 給 紐倫堡的回聲 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/25/2011 postreply 16:04:45

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”