Comments..

來源: TibetanYak 2011-01-19 12:43:30 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (19856 bytes)
回答: 是個中國人就自豪吧.. ..TibetanYak2011-01-19 12:32:41
we hmong came from mongolia thats why we got the hmong(mong-mongolia).

Highest Rated Comments

• khamnouan, you are stupid.

• Why do people keep caring about where we're from? Jeez. It's starting to get on my nerves. We're not Mongolians, we're not Miao, we're not Chinese, Thai, Lao... WE ARE HMONG. Okay? And thats all I care about. JeeZ

see all

All Comments (40)

Alert icon
Sign In or Sign Up now to post a comment!
  • @YawmZajlaug Honestly, I don't care about the past. The reason why we can't live a good life is because we don't look forward to the future. Zoo li peb cov hmoob yeej tsis nyuaj siab txog yam tom ntej nas. Peb cov hmoob pheej chim txog yav tag los xwb, es vim li ntawd, peb cov hmoob thiaj li tsis nrog luag muaj los mas. We had a bad history, yes... but right now, in the present... we are making history for the future of our kids.

• @YawmZajlaug, that's not entirely true. Zaj tshoob, txiv xaim will explain Hmong history/path. Most people just learning to sing those words, but a few of them can pin-point to a location on the map from the beginning, at least from the big flood. I have seen it and I thought it make sense.

And u r right, history shape who we are, but not the future. We shape our future.

UnitedAsOne - Hmoob.

• @xiongrl

Please get a high pillow and close your eyes and think deep into this question. You will realize that you wish you have your Hmong history in record books. So sad that we Hmong walked a long trail without a single foot print. We say were came from here and there but no record whatsoever, and kind of sad. History does shape the future and history tell who we really are.

• 嘿黎凹嗯你紅每天好得多!我感動你的工作非常炎熱努力。我和林間­空地你們這樣做 - 隻要做你想要做的是和大家做最好的確定。我希望我能O以更多的幫­助,但希望在未來我們會見麵。

• @mryang91 No dude Hmong are not mongolian.

• i like the music.. her voice is sooo high in this one!

• @mryang91... Wow It Link-up or  Come- really good "Mongolian" vs the role that today Hmong people ... Interest well augmented point of View LHK ^_^ No wonder Hmong r a real fighter during the CIA Secret War in Lao

• 真是一首好聽的歌!!!

• wulun zai na ge guojia,wo men dou shi miaozu. wo hen gaoxing wo sheng lai shi miao ren. Miao ren yuo hen duo guojia, shi xuduo guojia gongmin. zhe you tianmei you lihai. wo men wulun zai na ge guojia ye hao, qing bu yao wangji ZHONGGUO shi wo men Miaozu de shengdi, shi wo men de zuguo. wo men hai yao gen ai wo men de zuguo, jintian de zhongguo. Yao shi ni you shijian duo duo qu kan zhongguo. qu xi ai ta, zhi chi ta, bangzhu ta, den den....wo men zhongguo Miaozu hai you jiu bai wan duo ye.

• @mryang91, the Hmongs did not come from Mongolia. The word Hmong has nothing to do with Mongolia.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”