一些YOUTUBE上的回複...:)

來源: 都是國人 2010-12-11 23:39:32 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2581 bytes)

Ok, so there's problems at that school. There's plenty of blame to pass around but in the end you must either take responsibility in your role and produce change or resign when you see the red flags. That's what a professional does anyway. Judging by the way you dress, the way you react to criticism and difficult situations, and the way you addressed the class, you're not a professional. A third rate school hired a third rate teacher

Oh man.... I get your point, but your class is boring and insulting! If I was paying a huge amount of money for university level english classes (and at one point I did), I would feel insulted by you asking me to spell "dog" (and im from Mexico, we don't get insulted often ha). If you say they understood what you said, then WHY are you asking them to spell "chicken!? I don't mean to disrespect you, but you should brighten up a lil, it is part of the job to find exciting learning methods.

well, you are teaching university students like they are 5 years old kids and you expected them to admit that by following your 'kindergarden' class? come on, i'm sure you are better than that! remember: the chinese are the chinese. if you want them to do something, do not start with the easiest ones. let them know what is it like in the real western universities! and that's your job: TEACH THEM ENGLISH, not only the language but also the culture.

dude, you are a very horrible teacher, person, who can't teach, can't engage the students, have very poor personal skills, antagonistic towards students, a very hateful person who can't command respect because you do not give respect. And look at your hair, you walk around with dreadlocks like a friggin hippie, who will listen to you? do you even have a degree to teach? you look like a homeless bum off the streets of london.

if you were teaching in the state, your ass prob be glue to the chalk board. 3rd world country with 3rd world teacher. Wonder if your student knows that you turn their classroom into a comedy clip on youtube.

You probably don't remember me. I was the one who was *****ing with you on your "Lijiang" video approximately half year ago. But I didn't know you were then a so-called teacher, 'cause these colleges are for retarded or mental.

所有跟帖: 

回複:一些YOUTUBE上的回複...:) -sillybird- 給 sillybird 發送悄悄話 sillybird 的博客首頁 (546 bytes) () 12/11/2010 postreply 23:41:50

:) 道理擺在這裏, 我隻能說, 如果是我的老師去, 估計三周內, -都是國人- 給 都是國人 發送悄悄話 都是國人 的博客首頁 (270 bytes) () 12/11/2010 postreply 23:47:13

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”