Google is just a platform. Wake Up!

來源: kabab 2010-01-16 21:39:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (3351 bytes)
Google and youtube and many other website that GCD goverment banded are just a platform. It's neutral. Tibetan and Uyghurs can use them, so can Chinese. If you have a gmail acount, can I conclude google support GCD?

Talking about 3.14 and 7.5, that's exactly the reason I support Google and free internet. I disagree Tibet and Uyghur independence, but I can tolerant their opinion. My way of fight those opinions is to debate them. What I will not tolerant is that Tibetans and Uyghurs slaughtered Han Chinese on the street. If I make the decision, those rioters who kills and burns should be shot right on the spot regardless how many there were. Then look at what GCD did? They did not tolernant any different voice, but they can watch hundreds innocient Han Chinese killed right in front of them, NO ACTION! Do you think GCD will protect you, will care you? Wrong, Chinese, especially Han Chinese, are treated like dirt in China. Hundreds and thousands Chinese blood worths nothing in the eyes of GCD and ZXB. During 3.14, it's only Chinese netizens that effectively defended China, faught the biased western media. Internet is the perfect tools for the average people to voice their opinion. Did think GCD and ZXB will do a better job after they totally control the internet?

7.5 is another example. It started from ShaoGuan. The the goverment started to cover up the truth - han chinese were bullied by the Uyghur, girls were sexually asaulted by Uyghur man. The police didn't do anything because they did want to rock the boat. Those officals just care about their seat. Who cares about those Han workers live or die. Then things exploded. The officials tried to cover the fact that Han worker are provoked first. They will deal with the Han workers in heavy hand to please the Uyghur. They covered the news, they don't let anybody talk about it. Thinking everything will go well if they just cover it up. Wrong again, you just can't stop the information from following in this age. If you don't let the truth out, the rumur will take the position. Then the uyghur start to riot, they killed han chinese on the street, the police just watched the kill, waiting for order. Till the Han people couldn't bear any more, then the officals started seems to care. Then the story from ShaoGuan changed. They started to let some earlier truth out.

That was what happend under GCD and ZXB. And now they still thought they did a great job. They still want to take more right from Chinese people. They still want more power to cover up whatever they don't like. They still think if they covered up the truth, the truth will disappear. They think shuting people up will make a harmonic socialty. They think building the GFW to sky high will solve all ZXB's problems.

And you, and lots others, still think your goverment alway represent your interest. Through out Chinese history, have you seen any goverment that is for the people? Now you just dream this time will be different. Wake up, people!

Do get me wrong. I am not a big fan of US goverment either. I do think it's better than Chinese goverment because a lot of people don't trust the goverment and keeping it in check. Free internet is the way. It can bring the true democracy to people, it will give the fair playground for people who seek the truth.

所有跟帖: 

what you said is true and make sense -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:23:31

but it is what the west did wake us up -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:32:09

we can't continue to trust the west anymore -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:33:15

we can't forget what the west did before, on,after3.14&7.5 -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:35:08

the ordinary chinese can't rely on any gov' -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:41:31

they all use these poor chinese as a tool -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:43:07

now we wake up. Who can save these ordinary chinese? -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:46:54

就是有良心的中國人民,就是中國人民自己. -littlebaiface- 給 littlebaiface 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/16/2010 postreply 22:51:12

Then support Google. It gives power to people. -kabab- 給 kabab 發送悄悄話 (284 bytes) () 01/17/2010 postreply 00:39:15

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”