回複:"難怪孔子大叫人性本惡啊?"??? 自己不學無術還怪孔子。

本文內容已被 [ foolmeonce ] 在 2009-10-22 10:24:19 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

What a up he(朱海洋)is. Mental illness is only the explanation to this tragedy. The girl is beheaded!!!(if it was true.) Picture that, what kind of a horrifying scene it was. Analyzing the motivation? the dark side of human beings?; was he snapped ? Comf@#@$ing’n, who are you kidding? Don't blame this to States! No one pointed a gun to ur head to make you come here. It is hard to blend in majority people’s group. In the college, foreigners are hard to be accepted by local college kids. Suck it up!!!!

This is an individual case. The dude is sick and need seek help, now it's too late.It cost two lives. We need deliver the right message to friends who eager to come here live and study. Put it on a pro con list or something. Life isn't easy here( for instance, here using a different language!people don't realize that until they get here! ) This is not a happy land. u need work really hard and be able to handle the pressure at the same time. U might never feel like this is the place you belong to no matter how long you live here. If u r weak (physically and mentally), this is not the best place to be!

所有跟帖: 

why are you dumping your flustration me? please read my post aga -朕成功- 給 朕成功 發送悄悄話 (162 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 11:29:01

回複:why are you dumping your flustration me? please read my post -foolmeonce- 給 foolmeonce 發送悄悄話 (346 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 11:52:04

回複:why are you dumping your flustration on me? please read my po -朕成功- 給 朕成功 發送悄悄話 (93 bytes) () 01/30/2009 postreply 12:05:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!