給Google的反饋,有回複當上傳

來源: 老鍵 2019-07-13 15:10:11 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1230 bytes)

Dear Google
I'm writing to request a response to this query - whether the serious deformation of the Three Gorge Dam in China shown on Google Earth (screenshot attached) is physically real or due to imperfection in imagery processing, or something in between. I believe users in the past did point out image distortions here and there, to which no one really want to give a damn. Who cares the deformation of a modern day self-styled ruler or an ancient emperor's den is real or not?  They are or had been all in a self-destruction process anyhow.  But Three Gorge Dam is so much different for it overshadows the fate of tens of millions people in its downstream catchment, of course including many of my beloved and closely related ones. As a matter of fact, the Google images of its deformation has stirred up a genuine fear with an increasing number engaged in a heated debate in social media. People behind firewalls and iron-curtains may get used to ambiguity or silence in public information for many things but surely not for this. It's not entertaining at all - believe or not it would get someones in danger even if it turns out being an ungrounded panic at the end.   

所有跟帖: 

如果美國人詢問胡佛大壩變形的事,北京政府詢問故宮變形的事。。。 穀歌忙的過來嗎?如果它不回答於是大壩就真變形了? -super_cat- 給 super_cat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2019 postreply 19:33:40

人家免費把衛片拚好讓你看,免費更新,最新的大壩圖已經沒變形了。那種變形完全不影響作為地圖使用。為啥其它國家的人不在意?買個便宜鏡 -super_cat- 給 super_cat 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/13/2019 postreply 19:46:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”