She Believes In Me-Ronan Keat.

如果你聽過When You Say Nothing At All的話, 應該不會對 Ronan Keating很陌生吧
While she lays sleeping I stay out late at night and play my songs And sometimes all the nights can be so long And it's good when I finally make it home All alone While she lays dreaming I touch her face across the silver light I see her dreams that drift up to the sky And she wakes up to my kiss And I say it's alright And I hold her tight And she believes in me I'll never know what just what she sees in me I told her someday If she was my girl, I could change the world With my songs, But I was wrong. But she has faith in me And so I go on trying faithfully Forever in my heart she will remain And I hope and pray, I will find a way, find a way While she lays waiting I ask myself why do I hurt her so What calls me on along this lonely road Why don't I turn around and head back home Where I belong While she lays crying For she knows how my heart is ripped in two I'm torn between the things that I should do She deserves it all and I'd give it if I could God, her love is true. And she believes in me I'll never know what just what she sees in me I told her someday If she was my girl, I could change the world With my songs, But I was wrong. But she has faith in me And so I go on trying faithfully Forever in my heart she will remain And I hope and pray, I will find a way, find a way While she lays sleeping While she lays sleeping for me

所有跟帖: 

So So romantic!! -kaya- 給 kaya 發送悄悄話 (177 bytes) () 03/22/2005 postreply 14:15:03

回複: So So romantic!! -沙灘小子- 給 沙灘小子 發送悄悄話 (171 bytes) () 03/23/2005 postreply 03:47:04

Thank you very much. -Kaya- 給 Kaya 發送悄悄話 (16 bytes) () 03/23/2005 postreply 10:46:17

Preview -跑跑- 給 跑跑 發送悄悄話 (3969 bytes) () 12/14/2005 postreply 17:55:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!