◎ 冥想療癒音樂 - 光之聲: 瑜伽,按摩療法,靈氣 ◎

來源: 肯老的 2019-01-24 06:01:04 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (24697 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 肯老的 ] 在 2019-01-24 14:34:50 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Marilynn Seits - Voices in the Light

Marilynn Seits是一位作曲家兼鋼琴家,曾為CMR Moongate唱片公司發行了九張新世紀CD。

"The idea for the music on this CD came from the many requests I've had over the past several years for another album of music similar to the ambient music I wrote for "Feathertouch". I wanted to compose music that would flow smoothly enough for yoga, be soft and ambient for reiki & meditation and still be melodic and musical for massage therapy and chakra healing. In experimenting with many different sampled sounds, I came across some lovely digitally sampled choir voices singing not with words but the syllables "Ah" & "Ooo". These two syllables are frequently used to open up the throat which allows the breath to flow freely without constriction. They are also syllables used in chanting which helps us to connect with the higher consciousness of the universe. I also found a beautiful Irish harp sound which I used to represent the movement of healing energy and breath throughout the body. -------- Marilynn Seits"

未知歌曲

00:00
00:00

歌單

關閉

所有跟帖: 

冥想, 發呆,聽好歌,睡好覺,做好夢,,周末愉快 -濫竽衝數- 給 濫竽衝數 發送悄悄話 濫竽衝數 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2019 postreply 05:36:18

就是這類音樂的目的,舒緩放鬆,過一個安靜的周末~ -肯老的- 給 肯老的 發送悄悄話 肯老的 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/26/2019 postreply 10:18:26

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”