《皇後樂團 - 波希米亞狂想曲》電影原聲配樂

來源: 肯老的 2018-11-13 11:12:17 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (5117 bytes)

【專輯藝人】: Queen
【專輯名稱】: Bohemian Rhapsody (The Original Soundtrack)《波希米亞狂想曲》
【發行日期】: 2018年
【唱片公司】: Virgin Record
【專輯類型】: Soundtrack, Rock
【專輯語言】: 英語

[專輯介紹]:

《波希米亞狂想曲》(英語:Bohemian Rhapsody)是一部2018年美國傳記歌舞片,由德克斯特·弗萊徹執導,安東尼·麥卡滕編劇。其劇情主要描述皇後樂團和主唱佛萊迪·墨裘瑞在業界打滾的十五年間,以及他們於1985年在拯救生命中的演出。由雷米·馬利克飾演墨裘瑞,並與露西·波頓、格威林·李、班·哈迪、約瑟夫·馬傑羅、艾丹·吉倫、湯姆·荷蘭德和麥克·邁爾斯共同擔任主演。

Bohemian Rhapsody is a foot-stomping celebration of Queen, their music and their extraordinary lead singer Freddie Mercury. Freddie defied stereotypes and shattered convention to become one of the most beloved entertainers on the planet. The film traces the meteoric rise of the band through their iconic songs and revolutionary sound. They reach unparalleled success, but in an unexpected turn Freddie, surrounded by darker influences, shuns Queen in pursuit of his solo career. Having suffered greatly without the collaboration of Queen, Freddie manages to reunite with his bandmates just in time for Live Aid. While bravely facing a recent AIDS diagnosis, Freddie leads the band in one of the greatest performances in the history of rock music. Queen cements a legacy that continues to inspire outsiders, dreamers and music lovers to this day.

Director: Bryan Singer
Screenplay: Anthony McCarten
Producers: Bryan Singer, Robert De Niro, Graham King, Jim Beach
Production companies: 20th Century Fox, Initial Entertainment Group, Regency Enterprises

[專輯曲目]:

1. 20th Century Fox Fanfare
2. Somebody to Love
3. Doing All Right (…Revisited)
4. Keep Yourself Alive (Live At The Rainbow)
5. Killer Queen
6. Fat Bottomed Girls (Live In Paris)
7. Bohemian Rhapsody
8. Now I’m Here (Live At The Hammersmith Odeon)
9. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
10. Love of My Life (Live At Rock In Rio)
11. We Will Rock You (Movie Mix)
12. Another One Bites the Dust
13. I Want to Break Free
14. Under Pressure (feat. David Bowie) [Remastered]
15. Who Wants to Live Forever
16. Bohemian Rhapsody (Live Aid)
17. Radio Ga Ga (Live Aid)
18. Ay-Oh (Live Aid)
19. Hammer to Fall (Live Aid)
20. We Are the Champions (Live Aid)
21. Don’t Stop Me Now (…Revisited)
22. The Show Must Go On

----- All music copyrighted and of sampler quality please purchase original materials -----
----- 所有的音樂隻是試聽音質請尊重版權購買原裝版本 -----

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

風格好像都是60.70 年代的搖滾。 -看海闊天空- 給 看海闊天空 發送悄悄話 看海闊天空 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2018 postreply 16:32:35

這是搖滾,是關於主唱Freddie Mercury的興衰史及其在英國溫布利球場的Live Aid輝煌演唱會~ -肯老的- 給 肯老的 發送悄悄話 肯老的 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 11/13/2018 postreply 18:03:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”