Andrew Bocelli - Passione

來源: Xiaokanshijie 2017-09-20 12:36:21 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7588 bytes)

專輯名稱: Passione [Deluxe Edition]
專輯歌手: Andrea Bocelli (Artist)
發行時間: 2013年1月29日
發行公司: Verve/Universal Music Group
音樂風格: Vocal/Pop/Opera/Classical/Crossover
專輯語言: 意大利語/英語/法語/西班牙語/葡萄牙語/那不勒斯語

專輯介紹:

世界首席跨界天王3年全新大碟,抒發內心真愛,世界再刮古典柔情風暴
再次翻唱多個語言的經典情歌傳世佳作,詮釋屬於Bocelli的不一樣的古典迷人韻味
美國流行教父大衛福斯特全程掌控製作,18首經典佳作讓你過足耳癮

當今地球首席古典跨界超級巨星,意大利國寶,Andrea Bocelli近日全球發行了自己的第十四張錄音室專輯Passione,距離上張全球引發搶購熱潮,獲得極大成功大賣500萬的同樣這是一張翻唱專輯“My Christmas"已經過去了三年多的時間,在三年多的時間當中,Bocelli收穫了於和未婚妻Veronica Berti的兩個孩子,可謂是幸福至極,新專輯也是他最近幾年幸福心聲的真情抒發,表達了他最近幸福和美滿的生活,所以你在封麵能看到Veronica Berti的背影,這張專輯也就是表達了對於未婚妻Veronica Berti的愛的抒發;既然是愛的表達,那麼新專輯一定是一張優美迷人的專輯,事實如此,新專輯的選曲清一色的各個語言區的經典情歌,同時都是極富藍調和Bassa Nova風格的舒緩柔美作品,專輯主打傳統抒情藍調和獨具Bassa Nova的拉丁風格,整張專輯舒緩優美,沉醉迷人,你會在新專輯中聽到When I Fall in Love這樣的英語經典情歌,同時 "La Vie en rose"這樣的法國香頌國歌也被Bocelli從新演繹,而專輯最多的還是像"Tristeza" ,"Quizás, Quizás, Quizás" , "Garota De Ipanema" 這樣同樣經典,但是被Bocelli演繹的更加自如和韻味的拉丁傳世作品。

專輯製作整容可謂大牌雲集,再次又美國流行教父大衛福斯特單獨掌控專輯製作和統籌,而專輯則是由大型交響樂團全程伴奏;而樂器演奏則是由秘魯吉他大師Ramón Stagnaro,當今樂壇首席帥哥小號演奏家Chris Botti, 鋼琴則是由David Foster單獨全程演奏;而同時找來了Jennifer Lopez,Nelly Furtado等世界拉丁明星和他對唱,可謂陣容超級奢華,能享受如此待遇的也隻有Andrea Bocelli了!

專輯一發行就在全球多國排行榜奪冠和進入前列,各路媒體也紛紛給出好評,注定這是一張優秀的作品,畢竟如此各路大牌的極力奉獻,注定這是一張超高質量的大作!同時以及54的Andr​​ea Bocelli 的演唱依舊如此迷人,在愛情的滋潤下狀態隻是更加的自如和技藝高超;同時Andrea Bocelli 的嗓音條件依舊如此優質和圓潤,讓人對於這個已經處於高齡的巨星的實力讚歎不已,今年全球不得錯過的一張大碟,古典跨界樂迷不可錯過。

Filled with romance and beauty, "Passione" is a lush collection of Mediterranean love songs featuring duets with global pop stars Jennifer Lopez, Nelly Furtado, and the late Edith Piaf. The album reunites Bocelli with 16-time Grammy Award-winning producer David Foster, who produced Bocelli's 2006 release "Amore," which sold more than 4.2 million copies.

"Passione" is in essence the second volume of "Amore," with a "fil rouge" which ideally connects the albums. As with "Amore," which featured timeless masterworks, "Passione" includes several beloved classics such as "Love Me Tender," "Girl From Ipanema," and "Sarà Settembre," (better known to English-speaking audiences as Neil Diamond's "September Morn"). Jennifer Lopez is featured on the soft and sensual track "Quizás Quizás Quizás" and Nelly Furtado joins Bocelli on "Corcovado." The album also features a duet with the late French chanteuse Edith Piaf on the song "La Vie En Rose." On the album, Bocelli sings in six languages (Italian, English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Neapolitan) with his unmistakable voice, as Foster accompanies him on piano, along with Peruvian guitarist Ramon Stagnaro. The sensual sound is rounded out by Cuban, Brazilian, and Portuguese rhythms and a 63-piece orchestra recorded in London."Andrea continues to be my favorite singer of all time," Foster declares. "I pride myself on working with great voices, but he transcends that. He's a singer for all people, from the common man to the Pope."

Bocelli is an iconic figure in music with a myriad of breathtaking career achievements to his name. The Italian tenor is the most successful classical solo artist ever and one of the best-selling artists in music history, period, with more than 80 million albums sold worldwide. He is also credited with enabling the core classical repertoire to cross over and find a home atop the international pop charts, creating a new genre of music along the way. He has performed for four U.S. presidents, two popes, and the British royal family, as well as at ceremonies for the Olympic Games and the World Cup. He has been praised by such luminaries as Luciano Pavarotti, Franco Corelli (his beloved teacher and guide), Zubin Mehta, José Carreras, Lorin Maazel, Renée Fleming, and Celine Dion.

專輯曲目:

01. Perfidia 4:06
02. Roma Nun Fa' La Stupida Stasera 4:12
03. Champagne 3:48
04. Anema E Core 4:08
05. Quizàs, Quizàs, Quizàs 3:18
06. Era già tutto previsto 3:41
07. Tristeza 3:24
08. La Vie en Rose 3:06
09. Corcovado 3:34
10. Sarà Settembre 3:40
11. Love In Portofino 2:59
12. Garota De Ipanema 3:36
13. Malafemmena 4:17
14. Love Me Tender 3:52
15. Il Nostro Incontro 4:32
16. Senza Fine 3:17
17. A Mano A Mano 4:19
18. When I Fall In Love 4:41

----- All music copyrighted and of sampler quality please purchase original materials -----
----- 所有的音樂隻是試聽音質請尊重版權購買原裝版本 -----

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”