【平安《壞翅膀》】@中國之星第10期 ~~對抗這個世界的不容~~超清版

本文內容已被 [ jiehk ] 在 2016-01-25 11:04:47 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

美國音樂人 Mindi Abair 對平安《壞翅膀》的評價

“Ping an, you blew me away! I feel like I met a rock star's concert, don't you?
I know that this is not normally what you sang, that you're known more for this beautiful, you know, flowing, lyrical melodies. But you brought, you brought it tonight, you brought this heart, and soul, and felt, so much that you brought me in, you make me feel what you were singing. And that, you're right, that it is the heart of rock and roll but more that is the heart of music, and no matter you do, you're shining thru and that makes you a great partes. 
And I think you represent China very well, but you represent all of us, and what you were singing, I heard operatic training but I heard rock and roll abundant. And tonight is about youth, and much of youth is abundant and its letting yourself go thru the music, and you are on the edge heave for that song and I applaud that, that makes me happy and I just start caught upping it, and it‘s Ping An rock concert tonight, and I love every note, that you, very good, I appreciated it.”

所有跟帖: 

因節目時長限製,居然將歌曲剪短,怪不得bridge比較突兀!還是完整版情緒連貫 -yjz2008- 給 yjz2008 發送悄悄話 (38 bytes) () 01/26/2016 postreply 02:43:11

超難度歌曲的出色演繹!! -Caprio- 給 Caprio 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/27/2016 postreply 00:05:47

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!