使我作你和平之子(Make me a channel of your peace)

本帖於 2015-06-03 01:09:29 時間, 由普通用戶 insight333 編輯






這首歌是根據聖法蘭西斯(又譯為:亞西西的聖方濟各)的禱告詞改寫成:

Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作禰和平之子
Where there is hatred, let me bring your love,
在憎恨之處播下禰的愛
Where there is injury, your pardon, Lord,
在傷痕之處播下禰寬恕
And where there's doubt true faith in you.
在懷疑之處播下禰信心
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作禰和平之子 
Where there's despair in life, let me bring hope,
在絕望之處帶去盼望
Where there is darkness, only light,
在幽暗之處帶去光明
And where there's sadness, ever joy.
在憂愁之處帶去歡樂
O Master, grant that I may never seek
哦,主啊,使我不為己求
So much to be consoled as to console;
少求被安慰,但求被安慰人
To be understood as to understand,
少求被理解,但求理解人
To be loved, as to love with all my soul!
少求被愛,但求全心付出愛人
 
Make me a channel of your peace:
使我作禰和平之子
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
在赦免時,我們便蒙赦免
In giving of ourselves that we receive,
在舍去時,我們便有所得
And in dying that we are born to eternal life.
在向己而死時,進入永生

所有跟帖: 

做和平之子,行光明的路,走正直的道~~ -小得- 給 小得 發送悄悄話 小得 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/03/2015 postreply 20:18:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!