【吉舞吉他】Jesse Cook - Beyond Fragile 生命的毅力

來源: Best_Classic 2014-08-17 07:52:33 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1905 bytes)
For a long period of time I did not understand what Sting sings in his song "Fragile". I liked the lyrics very much though. It's only until recently, when I finally knows what he means that "the steel and flesh are one".

Some music can have multiple ways to be interpreted. In extreme cases (actually in many cases), it can be interpreted as happy, casual, or sad, depending on how you play it. Good lyrics can be interpreted in many ways too, without being known what is the real meaning behind it. In music, ignorance is a good thing, in a sense, because it leaves you opportunity and imagination to interpret in your own way, and assign new meanings to it.

I don't know the name of the song I post here, which is played by Jesse Cook right attached to his version of Sting's "Fragile". Fragile is a sad song. It always reminds me the sheer and mere fact that life on Earth are wrapped in this delicate bubble in the dark immense universe. I give a name "Beyond Fragile" to this song, because it is vibrant and energetic, in contrast to our fragility.

For those who wants to revisit "Fragile", here is Jesse Cook's version.

所有跟帖: 

脆弱是人之常情 所以人需要人間溫暖 音樂正是 謝謝分享音樂 -法國薰衣草- 給 法國薰衣草 發送悄悄話 法國薰衣草 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2014 postreply 08:49:05

生命是脆弱的,愛情是脆弱的、、謝謝欣賞 -Best_Classic- 給 Best_Classic 發送悄悄話 Best_Classic 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2014 postreply 08:05:54

好看,好聽!! -spring2005-- 給 spring2005- 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2014 postreply 15:51:06

美帖,美吉他,讚個!! -spring2005-- 給 spring2005- 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/17/2014 postreply 15:53:09

謝謝欣賞,Cheers! -Best_Classic- 給 Best_Classic 發送悄悄話 Best_Classic 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2014 postreply 08:06:27

更多的是傷感,好聽! -o,dear- 給 o,dear 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/18/2014 postreply 20:41:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”