Handle with care. God please help!

來源: bzonline123 2013-04-01 18:48:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1380 bytes)
What's really worried me is not how we will lose money, but who's going to be kicked out from the United States of America. I don't believe the answer is typical or traditional. Different kind of race who's living in the US, ask yourself a simple question: Who's going to be the race being kicked out from the United States of America in the future? Don't even think that answer is simply Jew.

Why I'm saying this? Everybody who's paying attention with today's politics games knows the Academy Award for Best Picture list has some kind of effects with American's fate, but not played exactly the way a movie showed us, which means it's controlled by human. Look down that list, we can see a movie called "The Silence of the Lambs", later we see a movie called "Unforgiven" followed by "Schindler's List". Christian people, you are warned. Historical hate is deep. I hope I'm thinking too much for now. At least we still have time to work out issues. God, please help us.

I saw clear sign that 2 was sacrificed on the Cross 2000 years ago, in an effort to follow Jesus Christ. Whoever has spied on me get to know this fact. Now we see an increasing international effort to get rid of 2, in order to get rid of Christianity. I play fair game, people.

所有跟帖: 

有的人希望借著耶穌的名大開殺戒是錯誤的。因為 -bzonline123- 給 bzonline123 發送悄悄話 (263 bytes) () 04/02/2013 postreply 10:38:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”